Things you want to confess as a Guns N'Roses Fan? πŸ˜€

I'm 51, and had never heard of The Replacements, or Tommy, before he joined the band.Β  (Same with Moby although he wasn't in the band) and Buckethead.Β  I remember buying Moby's Animal Rights, when the rumor that he was going to produce Chinese Democracy was going around, just to get an idea of where they might be going. Years later Play came out, and became one of my favorite albums of all time. It got me thru the death of a friend. It's weird where the GNR universe takes you.Β Β 

Edited by Ericstacey
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, Ericstacey said:

I'm 51, and had never heard of The Replacements, or Tommy, before he joined the band.Β  (Same with Moby although he wasn't in the band) and Buckethead.Β  I remember buying Moby's Animal Rights, when the rumor that he was going to produce Chinese Democracy was going around, just to get an idea of where they might be going. Years later Play came out, and became one of my favorite albums of all time. It got me thru the death of a friend. It's weird where the GNR universe takes you.Β Β 

Speaking of GNR getting you through the death of a Friend, Axl was dedicating a song to one of his friends who had passed away and was being heckled by a Concertgoer. Axl invited him to "Kiss," his Little Axl so to speak. I don't blame Axl for saying that. That Concertgoer was out of line to be heckling Axl when Axl's dedicating a song to a friend who passed away. πŸ’‘

I looked up Slash's Tattoos, and for a specific Tattoo, I immediately thought,"That kind of looks like Slash himself!" πŸ€”πŸ’‘πŸ˜€ It turns out, it's Shirley, the female Slash so to speak. πŸ˜€

I used to think that Axl wore  bandanas because he was trying to hide bald spots....😜🀣🀭 It turns out, he used to wear bandanas to keep his hair out of his face,! 😜🀭🀣

• 2 weeks later...

I randomly think of things like,"I wonder what would have happened if Axl decided to go solo and left Guns N'Roses and they were now just called Guns and Izzy and Duff were now the main Singers."Β πŸ€”

Edited by Karice

• 2 weeks later...

I must confess that I am biased for Axl when it comes to the Sheila Kennedy vs Axl Rose sexual assault lawsuit. Just THREE years ago before I became a huge Fan of Axl and didn't care all that much for him yet, I would have said something like,"Sheila could be telling the absolute truth. Axl wasn't exactly the most gentleman like man in in 1988." But now that I'm a huge Axl Rose fan, I ended up saying stuff like,"Sheila's a lying bitch who chased AXL and not the other way around. She is just trying to use Axl for money!"

2 hours ago, Axls_Moustache_Rules said:

Please stop bumping old threads

I don't know what your beef is with me. I once said I liked your old cat dancing Avatar and you attacked me and now you're criticizing me adding more posts to my OWN thread. 😐

• Haha 1