Things you want to confess as a Guns N'Roses Fan? 😀

2 hours ago, Karice said:

I wonder if the Brazilian girl Beta got rid of may have been a crazy stalker type of Fan of Axl, like the creepy type who would go into the MALE  restroom stall with him without his permission/consent and try to get WAY to friendly with him if you get my drift. 🤔

I actually used to speak to her in 2015/16 if it is the girl you are talking about… ‘Swisilian’. At the time I had no clue she had any connection to Axl, it was only last year someone mentioned the name and she was having some sort of relationship with Axl and my mind was blown! She was not creepy, nor a stalker, she seemed genuinely nice, really cool and was/is beyond gorgeous. Knowing now that she had a fling with Axl and never once made it known (in terms of GN’R we only spoke the music, the band and shows we had been too) makes her seem even cooler imo, she never boasted or tried to be “miss important” because of her connection. 

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

One of my favorite parts is the "Where do we go? Where do we go? Where do we go now? Part in Sweet Child Of Mine! 😀😁😳🤪🤭 That part is amazing! Axl, Duff, and Izzy REALLY harmonize well in that part! 😳🤭🤪😀😁

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Karice said:

One of my favorite parts is the "Where do we go? Where do we go? Where do we go now? Part in Sweet Child Of Mine! 😀😁😳🤪🤭 That part is amazing! Axl, Duff, and Izzy REALLY harmonize well in that part! 😳🤭🤪😀😁

agreed. It's genius level of musical click. when everything just leads to a never before heard moment like that one.

• GNFNR 1

2 minutes ago, Rovim said:

agreed. It's genius level of musical click. when everything just leads to a never before heard moment like that one.

😁 I love that part so much! 😁 But I was confused when a Website said something like,"Axl. Vocals. Duff. Bass Guitar. Slash. Lead Guitar. Izzy. Rhythm Guitar. Steven. Drums." I was thinking,"This Website is saying that Axl is the ONLY Singer. There's no way that Axl is singing,"Where do we go? Where do we go? Where do we go now?" Part in Sweet Child Of Mine all by himself! 🤨🤔🥴 There are clearly other voices singing with him! " I then looked at another Website and it said ,"Axl. Lead Vocals. Duff. Backing Vocals. Izzy. Backing Vocals." I was thinking,"I KNEW Axl wasn't the ONLY Singer!" 😀 I watched the Sweet Child Of Mine music video and Izzy and Duff are clearly shown singing Where do we go? Where do we go? Where do we go now?" And it was made even clearer that Axl had other singers singing with him. 😀

22 hours ago, D4NNY said:

I actually used to speak to her in 2015/16 if it is the girl you are talking about… ‘Swisilian’. At the time I had no clue she had any connection to Axl, it was only last year someone mentioned the name and she was having some sort of relationship with Axl and my mind was blown! She was not creepy, nor a stalker, she seemed genuinely nice, really cool and was/is beyond gorgeous. Knowing now that she had a fling with Axl and never once made it known (in terms of GN’R we only spoke the music, the band and shows we had been too) makes her seem even cooler imo, she never boasted or tried to be “miss important” because of her connection. 

Good for her, some people would bring the experience up constantly in an attempt to inflate there importance. 

The guy has has stalkers to deal with too though of course, there was a woman who managed to just walk into his kitchen one day that I remember reading in the early 2000's, they had restraining orders in place & everything. She stalked Justin Timberlake too i think.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

23 minutes ago, Rindmelon said:

Good for her, some people would bring the experience up constantly in an attempt to inflate there importance. 

The guy has has stalkers to deal with too though of course, there was a woman who managed to just walk into his kitchen one day that I remember reading in the early 2000's, they had restraining orders in place & everything. She stalked Justin Timberlake too i think.

1997-2001: AXL'S STALKER

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 1/18/2024 at 2:27 PM, Stay.Of.Execution said:

We do know she got rid of that one brazilian girl, though. But i forgot the full story behind it. 

Yeah because - according to someone in the comments on the video in which she had secretly filmed him (even while he was drunk) - she and her mother put black magick on Axl. Doug Goldstein also once mentioned something about a satanic curse (no idea if it was the same incident) and Beta supposedly wanted her gone because of that. No idea if that's true though.

As to the general debate here in the thread whether Axl and Beta are/were married/in a relationship -- 

fern.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Avillart said:

Yeah because - according to someone in the comments on the video in which she had secretly filmed him (even while he was drunk) - she and her mother put black magick on Axl. Doug Goldstein also once mentioned something about a satanic curse (no idea if it was the same incident) and Beta supposedly wanted her gone because of that. No idea if that's true though.

Doug Goldstein was talking about Alan Niven casting black magic spells. He wasn't around for what happened with the Brazilian girl (that was in 2012).

• Haha 1

There was also a female fan called Betsy, who visited Axl and exchanged emails with him in the late 90s or early 00s - until Beta interfered and put an end to it. I wouldn't be surprised if there have been other cases. Sasha posted a picture of Beta and Axl with a caption "Hijacked". There were other clues as well that things weren't all warm and fuzzy between Sasha and Beta. I suspect the picture Sasha posted of herself and Beta in swimwear wasn't posted entirely in good faith. She deleted it, but it was already too late, and the picture is still making the rounds.

I don't think Beta forbids Axl from seeing other women, but if you fall out of Beta's good graces, good luck maintaining a relationship with Axl! Women may come and go, but so far Beta has survived as the winner.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

There was also a female fan called Betsy, who visited Axl and exchanged emails with him in the late 90s or early 00s - until Beta interfered and put an end to it. I wouldn't be surprised if there have been other cases. Sasha posted a picture of Beta and Axl with a caption "Hijacked". There were other clues as well that things weren't all warm and fuzzy between Sasha and Beta. I suspect the picture Sasha posted of herself and Beta in swimwear wasn't posted entirely in good faith. She deleted it, but it was already too late, and the picture is still making the rounds.

I don't think Beta forbids Axl from seeing other women, but if you fall out of Beta's good graces, good luck maintaining a relationship with Axl! Women may come and go, but so far Beta has survived as the winner.

I just got flashbacks of when home computers were still new and my mom screened every email or message I had :lol: I didn't know there was tension with Sasha before, or the Betsy story. Was she told to stop speaking to him or what happened there?

22 minutes ago, BluegrassBlues said:

I just got flashbacks of when home computers were still new and my mom screened every email or message I had :lol: I didn't know there was tension with Sasha before, or the Betsy story. Was she told to stop speaking to him or what happened there?

From what I recall, Betsy said that after she had been exchanging emails with Axl, one time the reply didn't come from Axl, but from Beta, and that was the end of it. Apparently Beta had been the gatekeeper all along and refused to forward any more messages, because Betsy had said something Beta didn't want Axl to see.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

I didn't know about past tension between Beta and Sasha either. It seems they're on good terms now though. I remember Sasha posting on Beta's IG at the time of the release of Absurd and arguing with fans who were saying that it wasn't a new song.

54 minutes ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

From what I recall, Betsy said that after she had been exchanging emails with Axl, one time the reply didn't come from Axl, but from Beta, and that was the end of it. Apparently Beta had been the gatekeeper all along and refused to forward any more messages, because Betsy had said something Beta didn't want Axl to see.

Thank you! I'm going back and forth on if she just genuinely did not want Axl to see something that would upset him in a loving way, or if the conversations were getting a little too cozy for her liking and she ended them in a controlling way. A little bit of both I guess 

• Like 1

good or bad, he chose this situation himself: he judged that he needed an adoptive
family to structure himself, and escape significant psychological problems, it is certainly
not up to us to say if it's right or wrong.

I would have reservations if it was proven that he's addicted to substances that would blur 
his judgement of what is good for him or not, but that's not the case here. Axl is not
Brian Wilson, and if he can joke about it himself by quoting some fans comments,
it seems to me to be enough proof that everything is fine.

that said, his inclination to believe the new age bullshit of people who can read "auras" in
photos or crystals, "reincarnation" and that kind of stuff, always amazes me a bit and if there
are things a little borderline in his life I would say that we have to look in that direction.

at least they're not scientologists. :bitchfight:

• Like 4

On 1/19/2024 at 9:39 AM, Rindmelon said:

Good Lord, she walked right into Axl's kitchen? 😱😳🥶🫣😦 She reminds me of the someone who would do THIS to Axl in the male bathroom stall! 

😦🫣🥶😳😱

4 minutes ago, Karice said:

Good Lord, she walked right into Axl's kitchen? 😱😳🥶🫣😦 She reminds me of the someone who would do THIS to Axl in the male bathroom stall! 

😦🫣🥶😳😱

😱

Why do I never meet those ladies? lol :lol:

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Doug Goldstein was talking about Alan Niven casting black magic spells. He wasn't around for what happened with the Brazilian girl (that was in 2012).

I'm well aware that he wasn't actively involved with GNR and Axl at the time. But when he mentioned the spells on Axl he was directly addressing Fernando. I never said these two cases were connected but they show a theme and that girl and her mother working black magick on Axl as was mentioned by fans who were around back then may have had something to do with why Beta wanted her gone. A lot of people have tried to influence/manipulate Axl with spiritual practices over the years (I don't even want to know what kind of BS these women who made it a sport now to collect his used band-aids do with his DNA) and Beta surely is aware of it. She wears a necklace with a tiny pendant showing Holy Mary and it didn't look like just jewelry to me but struck me as something very special and meaningful to her, and while I'm not religious it left an impression on me. After what fans tried to tell me about her (and still try to tell me) I had that image of her and was very surprised to find out she's so not like those fans want her to be. Some of them even claim that she's the one who put spells on Axl. 

29 minutes ago, Eric Cantona said:

You’re definitely one of my favourite posters, Ratam! You are always nice to everyone and often bring a light hearted sense to the mix of MyGNR’s darkened mood!

Ratam is REALLY a true sweetheart, I agree with you! 😇

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Eric Cantona said:

You’re definitely one of my favourite posters, Ratam! You are always nice to everyone and often bring a light hearted sense to the mix of MyGNR’s darkened mood!

Aww! Thanks for you kindly words! I now can die happy :hug:

• GNFNR 1