Atlas Shrugged (November Release?)

There’s a Spotify playlist someone has up called “Atlas Shrugged” which contains the three CDII singles released thus far, and has this skull artwork as the cover.

Wouldn’t that be copyright stricken by UMG or whomever if it’s legit? That is confusing me a bit, unless it’s just that good at flying under the radar. 

Edited by GNRRHCP98

4 hours ago, Swedish said:

Wouldn't it make sense for a Atlas Shrugged cover to have a illustration of Atlas carrying the world on it? That's one of the main reasons as to why I believe this cover art is faked, along with it's AI feel.

You mean like this? :wow:

AfterlightImage 16.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 2

5 minutes ago, NewGNROldGNR said:

Will you follow through with this, or is this like when Chris Axl claimed he would eat a shoe?

I'm so comfortable in my knowledge of GNR's album release plans (or lack thereof) that I know I'll never have to do anything like this. But maybe Dexter will see the forum and ramp up album release plans just to spite me.

• Haha 1

I was reading this and the thought occurred... If you had told me 5 months ago we were getting the release of a song, never in a million years would anyone have guessed the General. 

Would have been wildly optimistic to go for Atlas Shrugged. Fast forward to now and the General will be out with Atlas nowhere to be seen! 

1 minute ago, jd123 said:

I was reading this and the thought occurred... If you had told me 5 months ago we were getting the release of a song, never in a million years would anyone have guessed the General. 

Would have been wildly optimistic to go for Atlas Shrugged. Fast forward to now and the General will be out with Atlas nowhere to be seen! 

Life is pretty great isn't it?

Edited by Dummy

1 hour ago, General2112 said:

I can’t see them releasing the general and then this. Seems like a lot from them. They like to put out 1 or 2 things a year 

Conspiricy theory here: what if the band or label is trying to clear the slate of these already done songs to make way for “40 years of GNR” in the much speculated return to touring in 2025?

3 hours ago, colonizedmind said:

Fuck all this...I'm just psyched for the Sympathy For The Devil 30th ani re-release next year with the Huge Dubey stripped mixes! SLASH went in 2019 and recorded the first 3 seconds of the 2nd solo just to nod to history....

What?  Is this a joke?  What does this mean?

• PERHAPS 1