What are your Avatars and signatures about? πŸ˜€

Karice

2 hours ago, EvanG said:

My signature is an ancient Asian proverb an old Chinese woman told me when I was backpacking through China and it changed my life forever.Β πŸ˜€
What about yours?Β πŸ€”

My signature is from a post that a Guns N'Roses Fan wrote on this very website ,"We all love that ginger piece of shit in our own way!" 🀣 I found it so funny and endearing and I immediately thought,"Gotta make this my signature! πŸ€”πŸ˜€πŸ€£ And I did. πŸ€£πŸ˜€

My avatar is Fernando photoshopped as a meme clown. Because he actually is a total clown.Β 

My signature is, of course, about the ridiculous wait for both the Chinese Democracy album and it's non-existent follow-up.

The final line is about my decision to not spend any more money on this cashgrab.Β 

It's all pretty self-explanatory really.Β 

31 minutes ago, username said:

My avatar is Fernando photoshopped as a meme clown. Because he actually is a total clown.Β 

My signature is, of course, about the ridiculous wait for both the Chinese Democracy album and it's non-existent follow-up.

The final line is about my decision to not spend any more money on this cashgrab.Β 

It's all pretty self-explanatory really.Β 

You’re obsessed.Β 

Edited by EvanG

46 minutes ago, username said:

Β 

I’ve seen you whining about Fernando for years now like a broken record, and not just on this forum. You even put in the effort of photoshopping his picture to use as an avatar. Fucking hell… why don’t you do something productive with your time. Like, you know, talking about the crappy Heideroosjes.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, janrichmond said:

SlashΒ :slash:

Β 

I NEVER knew that your Avatar and Signature are Slash! 😳🀣 😏(Disclaimer . I already knew from the first time I saw your Avatar and Signature that Slash is your Avatar and Signature) 😜🀭

• Haha 2

Β 

my avatar comes from the future (2243) where Guns N'Roses just released their 8th studio album "One More And We Retire"
my avatar is the current singer called Maximus Rose Mark II, part human, part android with a complex AI trained on the life, art, voice, and souvenirs of W.Axl Rose.
current main guitarist is an hologram of D.J. Ashba.

Β 

my signature is pretty self-explanatory, and I like it.

On 11/9/2023 at 7:57 PM, Jabberwocky said:

Well my current avatar is of a beautiful natural black woman (I am a WMBW) but my old one was this. She is part of a visual artist collective called Mfive. She was known as M5 Alien and did alot of YouTube videos but she abandoned it like 2 or 3 years ago. The signature is related to M5 as well.Β 

BzBrBXg.png

I thought at first that beautiful woman in your Avatar was YOU and was confused when I saw "Male," under your Username. 🀨 What does WMBW mean? I assume that the WM means White Male, but I'm not sure about the BW part. πŸ€”

7 hours ago, Karice said:

I thought at first that beautiful woman in your Avatar was YOU and was confused when I saw "Male," under your Username. 🀨 What does WMBW mean? I assume that the WM means White Male, but I'm not sure about the BW part. πŸ€”

BW = Black Woman.
BWWM = Black Woman w/ White Man

I swirl but only with black girls and it goes waayy back to when I was kindergarten in 79. My ex-wife is black and we have 2 boys together who are adults

• Like 2

6 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

The cover art to Sublime's "40oz to Freedom" . It showcases my esoteric yet impeccable taste in music. The signature is just some quote I found funny/interesting, can't remember which.Β 

I see that album art popping up here and there sporidacially. Always think of good old Soulie whenever I see it.

• GNFNR 1

Avatar: My son has a girl in his class named Lizzie. My immediate reaction when he told me that was this scene from The Simpsons, season 5 episode 2, Cape Feare. Bart is receiving threatening letters and he doesn't know who they're from so he's on edge. In class Ms. Krabappel says "You're going to be my murder victim, Bart...in our school production of Lizzy Borden, starring Martin Prince as Lizzy." Martin then proceeds to swing his axe and say "Forty whacks with a wet noodle, Bart!"

Β 

Signature: The last time I was on here regularly was before Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker had been released. It was a gif from the movie/trailer. I felt it was time to move on and I haven't come up with anything better yet, so "Signature pending."

On 11/12/2023 at 9:11 PM, Jabberwocky said:

BW = Black Woman.
BWWM = Black Woman w/ White Man

I swirl but only with black girls and it goes waayy back to when I was kindergarten in 79. My ex-wife is black and we have 2 boys together who are adults

Don't suppose one of them is called Saul by any chance?:)

On 11/19/2023 at 10:24 PM, Gibson87 said:

My avatar is Avicii. He was a Swedish producer/DJ who was very musically gifted and the reason I got into making electronic music myself.

My signature is just all of the GN'R shows I've been toΒ 

I thought that's who it was, passed away a few years back right?

• PERHAPS 1