What are your Avatars and signatures about? 😀

Karice

On 11/8/2023 at 10:43 AM, Karice said:

I wonder exactly what Landola's Avatar is. It looks like a tall alien with a high ponytail. 🤔

I have also wondered this. I see a long ponytail, a bra and a huge bulge in the crotch area. Very bizarre image I must say 😂 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, D4NNY said:

I have also wondered this. I see a long ponytail, a bra and a huge bulge in the crotch area. Very bizarre image I must say 😂 

I have a confession to make! I started this thread in the hopes that Landola would tell me what the heck his Avatar is! 🤣

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Karice said:

I have a confession to make! I started this thread in the hopes that Landola would tell me what the heck his Avatar is! 🤣

Then you should label he, cause if he don't post here he not knew if you need ask anything to him.

• Like 1

On 11/23/2023 at 12:08 AM, luciusfunk said:

Avatar: My son has a girl in his class named Lizzie. My immediate reaction when he told me that was this scene from The Simpsons, season 5 episode 2, Cape Feare. Bart is receiving threatening letters and he doesn't know who they're from so he's on edge. In class Ms. Krabappel says "You're going to be my murder victim, Bart...in our school production of Lizzy Borden, starring Martin Prince as Lizzy." Martin then proceeds to swing his axe and say "Forty whacks with a wet noodle, Bart!"

Signature: The last time I was on here regularly was before Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker had been released. It was a gif from the movie/trailer. I felt it was time to move on and I haven't come up with anything better yet, so "Signature pending."

Finally updated my signature to a random line by Mr. Burns. I had the quote as my signature on another forum and was asked to remove it for it being political. :rolleyes:

Avatar is me from....I dunno how many years ago, but its one of the few selfies I've taken that I like.

My sig is The Dukes of Hazzard and cousin Daisy and the lyrics below are from 'Mammas Don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys,' because I feel that describes me

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...