AC/DC 2024 tour rumours

SAU3R

1 hour ago, SAU3R said:

„I hear that if everything goes as expected, there will be a short North American run of gigs, followed by very few South American shows, one in NZ and the tour will finish in Down Under with very few concerts. Then it is "Adios, Amigos!" I guess.“

- the insider who gave the most info about the tour on the AC/DC forum 

Makes sense. I do think though NA and Australia are a given. Only a matter of time before it's announced.

11 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

I also wonder why it’s happening now? Album came out like 3+ years ago 

Well, the pandemic and generally getting their shit together, I guess. I mean originally Cliff wanted to join, maybe his departure/uncertainty delayed things a bit.

Anyone looking for decent price Hotel in Munich look up SUPER 8 MUNICH NORTH just paid 135gbp for 2 nights 

Its a chain Hotel and this is an amazing price all Hotels near are over 200gbp

Edited by Gavin82
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

The only appeal of this tour seems to be 'I still want to see Angus live' or treating it like a sendoff. Maybe a few 'residencies' at places like Wembley, Coachella, River Plate, etc with Cliff would've been more exciting. Brian deserves a last hurrah, but he sounded bad at Power Trip and I can't imagine him doing 20+ shows without issues...

Brian is 76 years old. I cut him all the slack in the world showing up putting his heart into it and he always does. I think the best approach is like you said to treat it like a sendoff or celebration more than expecting a technically perfect performance.

Power Trip was the first AC/DC show for Brian after a while and those hearing issues would pull the rug under any musicians carpet for a bit. I'm sure he'll be alright on this tour once the venues will be bursting with energy from the audiences.

As for residencies I'm glad they do not do that and instead give fans around the world a chance to say goodbye and see them one last time. Even though I have decided to not go because of the lineup changes, I hope the tour is gonna be great for the band and the fans.

18 minutes ago, Kelmi said:

Did anyone receive their presale code yet? I joined the fanclub (email list) a few hours ago and havent got anything yet. Im trying to get 2 tickets for Munich 2nd show tomorrow.

What are the prices for Munich do you know or any one else ??

42 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

What are the prices for Munich do you know or any one else ??

I dont know. I bet that the pit will be divided to FOS 1 and FOS 2 and standard. When they were in europe in 2016 prices were 120eur FOS and 89 euros standard ticket. We will see tomorrow

1 hour ago, Kelmi said:

Did anyone receive their presale code yet? I joined the fanclub (email list) a few hours ago and havent got anything yet. Im trying to get 2 tickets for Munich 2nd show tomorrow.

As far as I know there’s no presale so there’s also no presale code. Just the general sale tomorrow at 11am German time. I’ll also try to score tickets for Munich night 2 

• Like 1

I was waiting 30min before tickets went on sale. The timer disappeared and nothing happened. I opened the site again in another tab and lost my position :D

i quess I wont be getting tickets then. Bull.....

I don't get it. I'm always there before it starts, where it says when it starts. Then I get in the damn waiting room. Then it takes 5 to 10 minutes to get to the actual place with tickets and then everything's gone. What the hell? And that layout on Ticketcorner and Eventim is so fucking annoying with the preselection of 2 tickets, several seating categories with no information where those seats are and a layout that's spread out beyond the size of the screen. So you have to click, scroll, click, click to get anywhere where they tell you that they don't have the ticket. Or you zoom out and it's so small you can't read it anymore. So annoying.

2 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

Tried to get one ticket for a friend.

That pre-sale is absolutely laughable, iinsane, sad, twisted and just outright mean and evil.

Eventim should be forever banned from selling tickets to such concerts.

Yeah. 70.000 people were able to get tix for Munich, but despite being there since before it started, I didn't get one. :facepalm::max::rolleyes:

1 minute ago, PatrickS77 said:

Yeah. 70.000 people were able to get tix for Munich, but despite being there since before it started, I didn't get one. :facepalm::max::rolleyes:

Pre-sale started 90 minutes ago as I'm typing this.

They are already selling tickets for previously unannounced additional concerts in Hannover and Dresden, one hour after pre-sale began.

And even those are almost sold out already.

• Like 1