The Dandy Warhols feat. Slash new tune

2 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

I was thinking about that too. Colors with Black Pumas comes to mind, which is pretty cool as well, but other than that I can’t think of a collaboration that good in recent years. Emerald with Ace Frehley was also fun but quite some time has past now since that one was released.

Emerald was fun. I like that track. it has indeed been a while. Ace said very recently that for the next Origins Vol. 3, the cover album, that "he needs to call Slash, let's just put it that way" or something like that. 

56 minutes ago, DeadSlash said:

Is this like basically a B-side from the new Slash album?  It didn't make the cut and he let them have it?

No, it's a Dandy Warhols song that Slash was asked to contribute guitar leads on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The album contains big-name guest stars such as Guns N’ Roses Slash playing guitar on the single ‘‘I’d Like to Help You With Your Problem’…

“I’ve bummed 300 cigarettes from that guy during my career! I asked his people about appearing on the song, and 40 minutes later, I got a text back saying ‘Slash loves the song. He wants to know what style you want’, and I replied: ‘Well, fucking Vietnam-era acid rock, dude!’. He ended up doing these amazing Guns N’ Roses ‘Don’t Cry’ riffs and it just fits the song.”

https://www.nme.com/features/music-interviews/the-dandy-warhols-dig-was-a-huge-turning-point-it-was-brutal-for-us-3578366