The Dandy Warhols feat. Slash new tune

• El Guapo changed the title to The Dandy Warhols feat. Slash new tune
2 hours ago, Lethalis said:

It's a cool tune, but I was hoping for a crazy Slash solo that didn't come. Still a fun song to listen to.

I like it a lot because the guitar work is very tasteful and cool, I very much prefer this approach to Slash's (live) noodling.

• Like 1

Slash is keeping busy, of course! What do think the date of "last modified" is on the GNR Riffs folder? 😝

On 2/14/2024 at 10:28 PM, Blackstar said:

I like it.

But... AI-produced music video? Who does that? :lol:

All the rage these days from mu'f'n special artists! 

• Haha 1

On 2/15/2024 at 6:14 AM, Subtle Signs said:

This was my jam 25 years ago

Yes! Every Day Should Be a Holiday is also glorious track, love listening to their old stuff for good ol’ 90s vibes 

• Like 1

I was pleasantly surprised, I might even add it to my playlist. Easily his best recent collab. Probably the best since his first solo album. I know nothing about the Dandy Warhols, though.

Those chords just sound so damn grandiose and epic, and like Justin points out, the drums carry on unfazed throughout the chaos. Reminds me of some great times with psychedelics, haha.

2 hours ago, evilfacelessturtle said:

I was pleasantly surprised, I might even add it to my playlist. Easily his best recent collab. Probably the best since his first solo album.

I was thinking about that too. Colors with Black Pumas comes to mind, which is pretty cool as well, but other than that I can’t think of a collaboration that good in recent years. Emerald with Ace Frehley was also fun but quite some time has past now since that one was released.

• Like 1