Axl Rose on Jimmy Kimmel talk show Discussion Thread

ppruks

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please pardon my ignorance, but can someone please tell me what channel/network this will be on and what time in EST? Thanks! :)

Sure, full details are here:

http://tiny.cc/btwnmw

Hey buddy, where you been

Suspended, buddy.

AH man, why? You are like the nicest person around MYGNRtown...and you always give helpful links to GNR related stuff that no one can find!

Edited by GNRFan53

Please pardon my ignorance, but can someone please tell me what channel/network this will be on and what time in EST? Thanks! :)

Suspended, buddy.

AH man, why? You are like the nicest person around MYGNRtown...

We live in crazy times.

You're ways of giving information is so unique and original!!! Thanks for the help!!

Suspended, buddy.

We live in crazy times.

You're ways of giving information is so unique and original!!! Thanks for the help!!

No problem pal, keep designing those killer boots!

Suspended, buddy.

We live in crazy times.

YES I sure will, my expertise!! And you keep giving those awesome links!!!!

My prediction on what's going to happen:

Axl and Kimmel will mostly talk like real people, it'll be light hearted with lots of funny stories and stuff from Axl. The Attitude section will be absolutely unbearable for a week with nothing but WHY DIDNT HE TALK ABOUT SLASH threads.

My prediction on what's going to happen:

Axl and Kimmel will mostly talk like real people, it'll be light hearted with lots of funny stories and stuff from Axl. The Attitude section will be absolutely unbearable for a week with nothing but WHY DIDNT HE TALK ABOUT SLASH threads.

You are probably going to be fairly accurate with that statement

http://tiny.cc/fqynmw

Suspended, buddy.

We live in crazy times.

haha, very clever... I see what you did with that link! Great joke pal. :xmasssanta:

Edited by axl8302

http://tiny.cc/fqynmw

Suspended, buddy.

We live in crazy times.

haha, very clever... I see what you did with that link! Great joke pal. :xmasssanta:

What's the joke? You gave a very good site to get information concerning the Jimmy Kimmel show... http://tiny.cc/fqynmw i dont get why the url is tiny.cc....

Please don't kill the messenger. I was watching Kimmel this morning (shortly after midnight) and he read off one by one a list of the guests for the show, each guest got a loud applause with Prince getting the loudest.

Then he mentions that Axl will be appearing on the next night's show - there was literally no applause, no reaction whatsoever.

Make of it what you will ...

The interview is suppose to be about twenty minutes long, correct? My guess is that he'll plug the Vegas shows, quickly talk about the India show and wherever else he plans on touring in the near future, maybe talk about his perspective of the whole hall of fame debacle, and maybe make a vague reference about wanting to put out another album in the future. We'll see, but I highly doubt we'll get anything too juicy or beyond that. Would love to be wrong though.

Edited by Bobbo

Please don't kill the messenger. I was watching Kimmel this morning (shortly after midnight) and he read off one by one a list of the guests for the show, each guest got a loud applause with Prince getting the loudest.

Then he mentions that Axl will be appearing on the next night's show - there was literally no applause, no reaction whatsoever.

Make of it what you will ...

They were just all thinking.........Axl who? I know that name....but from what again?

Can't wait to see Axl on Kimmel, he will laugh with the audience and tell great storys from the original line up or even drop a release date for the greatest album in the works CDII!!!

The ratings will go through the roof, watch out Letterman!! rock4

CD2 talk from axl on kimmel? we know from MSL CD2's been ready a long time. pre-2012 guns n roses lineup. we know from MSL axl has masses of nu-chinese democracy unreleased songs ready to go too. pre-2012 guns n roses lineup. so axl talks about this. axl talks about CD2 tonight on ABC TV?

I'm betting we're gonna have a lot of talk about the tour and the current Vegas Residency and maybe a question about future plans with a vague "We're gonna tour Asia after the Vegas shows" and "we'll see what happens from there," but I doubt anything ground breaking comes from this.

My desire is for Axl to say they're going to tour for a bit then work on finishing touches for the next album.

I'm betting we're gonna have a lot of talk about the tour and the current Vegas Residency and maybe a question about future plans with a vague "We're gonna tour Asia after the Vegas shows" and "we'll see what happens from there," but I doubt anything ground breaking comes from this.

My desire is for Axl to say they're going to tour for a bit then work on finishing touches for the next album.

so none of the MSL CD2 talk will be talked about by axl rose on kimmel tonight?

so none of the MSL CD2 talk will be talked about by axl rose on kimmel tonight?

wait and See

SincerlEry,

Your Commander In Chief