Your concerts in 2013

Powerage5

They're playing at that Baltimore festival thingy. Will probably be a fun time but I'll probably be at the beach that weekend.

Might go see Fitz and the Tantrums / Capital Cities at the end of October.

You should go to that - the Reverend Horton Heat is playing too. Even if you don't like rockabilly, he is such a fun show. I'd be there in a heartbeat if I weren't gonna be in Cali for Maiden.

If I had someone else to go to I might consider it, but none of the bands are ones that I know much about, nor would usually go out of my way to see. Also, I will be at the beach that weekend so it doesn't work out :/

:(

Sometime I'll get down your way to see RHH if you wanna check him out, he plays York/Harrisburg every other year or so.

I didn't think I was going to anymore shows this year, but Coheed just announced a date super close to me and I'm probably going. It'll make it the third time this year I'm seeing them, which is a first for me with any band. At this rate I'm going to end up like Powerage. :P

Going to see The CULT play the entire Electric album this Friday at the Boston HoB.......one of my favorite albums so really looking forward to this.

Billy Duffy sounds really pumped for this tour and says the band is having a blast. They are playing over 2 hours shows which is more than 30 minutes longer then the previous tours I have attended.

Check out his blog on his website about the current tour......

http://www.billyduffy.com/stories/big-bad-fun-on-the-road/

Edited by classicrawker

Didn't cop a blowie off a 17 year old by any chance did you NGOG? :lol:

I assume you're referring to a particular picture from Slane? :lol: Alas, it was not I, I was there with my girlfriend (who is just a tad more dignified haha).

Metallica are playing at the Apollo Theater in NYC September 21st. Tickets are only available for winning it seems, for MetClub members and SiriusXM subscribers.

I'm thinking about joining the MetClub and taking my chances to win.

Wish I could just buy tickets though. Dammit.

The Apollo? Metallica are playing in the middle of Harlem? :lol:

Metallica are playing at the Apollo Theater in NYC September 21st. Tickets are only available for winning it seems, for MetClub members and SiriusXM subscribers.

I'm thinking about joining the MetClub and taking my chances to win.

Wish I could just buy tickets though. Dammit.

The Apollo? Metallica are playing in the middle of Harlem? :lol:

:shock:yikes!

Guest Len B'stard

Metallica at the Apollo? The worlds coming to an end!

Gonna go see PiL in Shepherds Bush...again :lol: They're the only band i ever see anymore. Since they've gotten back together i must've seen em like 6 times.

Anyone going to Riotfest? I was just offered a ticket to the 2nd day if the Toronto show. Would be good to see the Replacements but not sure I want to go solos ... Even if it is a 5 minute walk from my hood.

P5 said he's coming up.

I want to but have to work, but am trying to get there anyway.

Can we park at your place? :awesomeface:

Anyone going to Riotfest? I was just offered a ticket to the 2nd day if the Toronto show. Would be good to see the Replacements but not sure I want to go solos ... Even if it is a 5 minute walk from my hood.

P5 said he's coming up.

I want to but have to work, but am trying to get there anyway.

Can we park at your place? :awesomeface:

If you guys go let me know and I'll meet up. I've met P5 before and it would be good to meet you too. You can park at my condo if there is space - regardless if I come or not.

Saw Depeche Mode last night. Was bummed they didn't do Wrong and World In My Eyes but the set list and the band was stellar beside that.

For anyone even remotely interested, here's a review Billboard just posted:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/5672561/depeche-modes-delta-machine-touches-down-in-north-america-with-raw-detroit