Your concerts in 2013

Powerage5

The Wall - Roger Waters - 20/07/2013

FortarockXL - Rammstein, Airbourne, Motorhead, Volbeat, Finntroll, Opeth etc. - 01/06/2013

Iron Maiden - Graspop 2013

Monster Magnet, Deep Purple and Alice Cooper - 06/08/2013

Whitesnake - 19/06/2013

Would be cool to meet up at Graspop! ;)
Yes, it would be. I’ll PM you 2 weeks before or so. :)

First Graspop I only go for one day btw. Only for the Maiden-day, since the other days aren’t very good this year. I hope it’s going to be worth it.

Edited by st0n3r

The Wall - Roger Waters - 20/07/2013

FortarockXL - Rammstein, Airbourne, Motorhead, Volbeat, Finntroll, Opeth etc. - 01/06/2013

Iron Maiden - Graspop 2013

Monster Magnet, Deep Purple and Alice Cooper - 06/08/2013

Whitesnake - 19/06/2013

Would be cool to meet up at Graspop! ;)

Yes, it would be. Ill PM you 2 weeks before or so. :)

First Graspop I only go for one day btw. Only for the Maiden-day, since the other days arent very good this year. I hope its going to be worth it.

Maiden will be well worth it, I promise ;) IMO, this is the best overall tour Maiden has ever done - really outstanding setlist, and they really went all-out on the stage show. Plus King Diamond is playing the same day!

I'm rethinking if I'll actually start my trip in Europe that early now though, I've heard some rumblings about what may be going on for Maiden in late July/early August, so I may bump my trip back a couple weeks. We'll see, it's so damn hard to plan a 3 week trip when they've taken so long to announce this tour...

Maiden and Anthrax in Bucharest, July 24 :D

Doesn't sound bad. I didn't even know about it until yesterday when it showed up on facebook. I was 't gonna see Maiden this hear as they're only doing Download in the UK but I might time my trip there around that date.

I saw the Manson tours from Antichrist Superstar through to their stint at Ozzfest.

Pretty spectacular shows (not so much Ozzfest, they are better in their own environment).

I fell off the wagon after that, but I'd go see them with Cooper.

A Montreal date was announced...but no Toronto. :shrugs:

Maiden and Anthrax in Bucharest, July 24 :D

Doesn't sound bad. I didn't even know about it until yesterday when it showed up on facebook. I was 't gonna see Maiden this hear as they're only doing Download in the UK but I might time my trip there around that date.

Do it! Got my tickets this morning, the price range is 30-50 Euros...dirt cheap for Maiden and Anthrax! ;)

Coheed And Cambria at Radio City Music Hall was so awesome. They played songs I never would have expected, and the majority of the show actually came from their new twin albums. How often does a band do that? Way to not to play to the middle of the road. We are hoping a DVD will be out as cameras were there in spades.

What was the setlist? Wanted to go, but couldn't justify the prices they wanted at that gig...no way in hell I'd pay more than $30 for Coheed, especially given that they were shit all 3 nights they opened for Maiden in Texas...

Coheed And Cambria at Radio City Music Hall was so awesome. They played songs I never would have expected, and the majority of the show actually came from their new twin albums. How often does a band do that? Way to not to play to the middle of the road. We are hoping a DVD will be out as cameras were there in spades.

What was the setlist? Wanted to go, but couldn't justify the prices they wanted at that gig...no way in hell I'd pay more than $30 for Coheed, especially given that they were shit all 3 nights they opened for Maiden in Texas...

Okay, well Coheed is never shit, but here's the setlist:

Pretelethal

Key Entity Extraction V: Sentry the Defiant

A Favor House Atlantic

Goodnight, Fair Lady

No World for Tomorrow

The Crowing

Key Entity Extraction III: Vic the Butcher

Key Entity Extraction IV: Evagria the Faithful

The Afterman

Here We Are Juggernaut

Dark Side of Me

In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3

Key Entity Extraction I: Domino the Destitute

Welcome Home

Pretty good...could use a couple more from YOTBR though IMO. And believe me, they were pretty rough last year in Texas :P Bland setlist, Claudio sounded pretty rough, and they just didn't seem to be having fun. Every other Coheed show I've seen has been fantastic, but those 3 weren't.

I saw the Manson tours from Antichrist Superstar through to their stint at Ozzfest.

Pretty spectacular shows (not so much Ozzfest, they are better in their own environment).

Montreal date looks fucking wicked though...also on the bill that weekend are Anthrax, Bad Brains, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, and Flag (The Keith Morris-led Black Flag reunion). I'm down for this one :popcorn:

i won tickets to orion music and more in detroit through the radio. finally seeing metallica and itll be great to see more of the chili peppers since ive only seen them at the hall of fame

I couldn't even tell you who is in Metallica or Chili Peppers, or what they sing. I think RHCP had a song out I used to hear in the very early 90s, will look up Metallica to see if I knw their songs. Good you won tickets - silly question but is Orion Music a group, a type of festival or am I way off the mark?

i won tickets to orion music and more in detroit through the radio. finally seeing metallica and itll be great to see more of the chili peppers since ive only seen them at the hall of fame

I couldn't even tell you who is in Metallica or Chili Peppers, or what they sing. I think RHCP had a song out I used to hear in the very early 90s, will look up Metallica to see if I knw their songs.

I hope you are kidding.

I couldn't even tell you who is in Metallica or Chili Peppers, or what they sing. I think RHCP had a song out I used to hear in the very early 90s, will look up Metallica to see if I knw their songs.

I hope you are kidding.

Nah but I found a song I know - Under The Bridge? I grew up in the 70s with the English glam rock & the 80s with a variety of music. I know the names of these bands but not the songs although I do know Janie's Got A Gun by Aerosmith. Some songs I know like Run To The Hills but have no clue who sang it. ^_^

Montreal date looks fucking wicked though...also on the bill that weekend are Anthrax, Bad Brains, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, and Flag (The Keith Morris-led Black Flag reunion). I'm down for this one :popcorn:

No shit?...that's fuckin insane!

Might have to look into this one some more.

No shit?...that's fuckin insane!

Might have to look into this one some more.

Weekend tickets are only $79! ;)