Ask staff

UK SUBS

Does anybody here know what the deal is here with Internet Explorer? Just tried to login a few minutes ago and some kind google ads just froze me, plus

you can't post pics, or can't change my profile. I can use google chrome and it works just fine, just curious about the IE situation.

Does anybody here know what the deal is here with Internet Explorer? Just tried to login a few minutes ago and some kind google ads just froze me, plus

you can't post pics, or can't change my profile. I can use google chrome and it works just fine, just curious about the IE situation.

We are aware of issues relating to IE and this forum. Not sure why those problems persist, but they do not seem to be universal and are specific to individual members/users. We're in the midst of upgrading the forum's software and hopefully that should remedy some of the issues.

We do encourage people to use Firefox, Chrome, and/or Safari as their default browsers when using this forum. There seems to be far less issues with those browsers than with IE.

Maybe the fact that you're using IE? Even Microsoft is disowning it, that should tell you something.

Maybe the fact that you're using IE? Even Microsoft is disowning it, that should tell you something.

Yea, well that's news to me. I use IE most of the time with no problems but here. Just trying to get educated, sorry for that.

• 2 weeks later...

So the "Members Club" is up and running? or it will take sometime for it to be active? or non club members just cant see it?

The Members Club is still inactive. I will be clearing up this issue in the next few days as to the plan and why the delay.

Anyone have the Book Thread favorited? I can't recall if it's called "The Book Thread," or "What Are You Reading?" or if it's something else. I tried using the search function to search "book" and "reading" in thread titles in AG, but the thread didn't show up in the results.

Anyone have the Book Thread favorited? I can't recall if it's called "The Book Thread," or "What Are You Reading?" or if it's something else. I tried using the search function to search "book" and "reading" in thread titles in AG, but the thread didn't show up in the results.

When the site search fails you, try searching google like this:

site:mygnrforum.com reading
Helpful for finding older threads that search no longer picks up.

BTW, here you go: http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/114068-books/page-40

Edited by highvoltage

When the site search fails you, try searching google like this:

site:mygnrforum.com reading
Helpful for finding older threads that search no longer picks up.

BTW, here you go: http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/114068-books/page-40

Thanks, I found some pretty hilarious old threads using the Google method, but still couldn't find the right one. Looks like where I erred was not searching for the plural.

• Like 1

I made it easier for you and pinned it to the top of Anything Goes. Figure we'll try to class things up a little bit around here by promoting the book/reading thread.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Why cant normal users see how many warning points other people have got?

Maybe because it's something personal and the other users has nothing to do with it ... you know, there's some users who keep asking the mods to ban other users and this could be another factor for people keep arguing and fighting in little forum wars ...

I don't know, man, I'm just guessing ... :shrugs:

Ask your administrator team. :shrugs:

What the fuck is wrong with my status updates? For real.

What is this? Soviet Russia? My status on Hepatitis C harms absolutely no one yet you have to delete it?

Fuck off.

Nobody likes an abuse of power.

And I was considering donating my money. :no: