GUNS N' ROSES TO PLAY COACHELLA APRIL 2016 - CONFIRMED!

Fuck this crap. Long live Izzy Stradlin. Frank Ferrar? Who is that wanker?

I see this view (the whole where's Izzy thing) but I feel like that is on IZZY. Not Axl, Slash or Duff. Do you think any of those three would have turned Izzy down on this opportunity? If Izzy isn't doing this full-time, that's got to be Izzy's choice

If it is Izzy's choice, they should not have bothered!!

For the first time in my 3 decades of support for Axl and GNR, I can whole heartedly say:

Meh..

Are you kidding? Serious question..
Nope. Not even a little bit kidding.

I'm not even a little bit upset about a reunion. At best, I'm indifferent to it.

What bothers me most is how absolutely nothing to do with this band can ever be anything close to straightforward with their fans.

• Like 1

Hey did anyone notice that duffs OFFICIAL Facebook page actually has Steven Izzy and Matt sorum all tagged?

Just a thought..

People can tag themselves and others.
Sure but who are we kidding? Izzy and sorum would probably get over it but Adler wouldn't. It's no different than handing a loaded gun to someone on suicide watch.

He's got to be involved.. I say frank is just helping axl cupcake because they're buds

Steven hasn't even updated his fb account in over a month

What about his official Instagram? Could be nothing but someone just said in the chat room that he just shared the same pic slash and duff did..

I doubt Adler himself uses IG. It's probably a fan page account.

I'm simply not having anything to do with this charade. Izzy Stradlin is my favourite gunner and Adler was pivotal to the gnr sound. Without those two, it is just nugnr with Slash and Duff.

Its the closest we can get to the original. We should be thankful. That said, I really hope Frank would leave. lol

For the first time in my 3 decades of support for Axl and GNR, I can whole heartedly say:

Meh..

I'm not even a little bit upset about a reunion. At best, I'm indifferent to it.

What bothers me most is how absolutely nothing to do with this band can ever be anything close to straightforward with their fans.

It is frustrating for sure, but I remember the days when you were the biggest Axl supporter around. Surprised you have become so jaded, but there has been a lot of bullshit in the last 10 years for sure (on top of the bullshit from 20 years ago).

I'm simply not having anything to do with this charade. Izzy Stradlin is my favourite gunner and Adler was pivotal to the gnr sound. Without those two, it is just nugnr with Slash and Duff.

go back to sleep if you don't like it (did you wake up at 4 am to post that rubbish?), and find another band to follow. Edited by supercool

Am I the only one who's never heard of LCD Soundsystem? Every article I read gives them more ink than Guns. I know I'm old n shit now but really? Who the fuck are they???

They're electronic rock dance music. Came out in early 00s, I'm not a huge fan. They always seemed to be one of the bands that hipsters would name in their top 5 for whatever reason.

I'm not sure how anyone could be shitting on the fact that Slash and Axl have gotten together again. Plus we don't even know the full lineup. Seems like negativity just for the sake of negativity.

Diesel, you honestly think they wouldn't invite Izzy? Come on. They all love Izzy. Izzy just seems to be not into all the hoopla and shit. That's just not his thing. They've all played with Izzy, fairly recently. If he's not in its because he doesn't want to be. In which case, Fortus or Gilby or Kushner would be great. Why not. Those guys are cool.

Edited by pumpkinfarthrh

go back to sleep if you don't like it (did you wake up at 4 am to post that rubbish?), and find another band to follow.

No, I'm already awake.

IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE I WAS 10 I TOLD U GUYS YEARS AGO THIS WOULD HAPPEN I FUCKIN TOLD YOU!!!

Not in this lifetime

#lolcano

#lolcano....LOL

I wonder how volcano92 is reacting to this now actually...

There's going to be a LOT of backtracking on the Slash hate from a few.

Russ might be kidding around. I always read his posts and he seem to enjoy the original GNR and their songs. Well, I hope he is kidding and didnt turn to the dark side.

There was a time (no pun intended) that even I would have hated a reunion. Particularly anytime before or right after Chinese democracy was released. Love it or hate it, axl and a lot of other boys particularly bucket robin tommy and freese to name a few, put a lot of time, money and effort into nuguns. I'm not saying the new band ever had a chance to really outdo the old but, throwing out the baby with the bath water would have just been bad. Agree with axl owning the name or not, he owed to himself and everybody else to see it through even if/ when things failed with the new lineup.

Point is, the new lineup got to a point where they toured into oblivion, were never going to release new music, do any videos, try to push new material and clearly touring off the old material was all they were interested in doing. It just didn't make any sense to continue that beyond dj ashba.

It's all over with and its reunion time bottom line so.. Not speaking for Russ but that's just how I felt. I'm beyond excited right now and point is, now makes the most sense to do it

Fuck this crap. Long live Izzy Stradlin. Frank Ferrar? Who is that wanker?

I see this view (the whole where's Izzy thing) but I feel like that is on IZZY. Not Axl, Slash or Duff. Do you think any of those three would have turned Izzy down on this opportunity? If Izzy isn't doing this full-time, that's got to be Izzy's choice

If it is Izzy's choice, they should not have bothered!!

LOL, well I admire the passion for your view.

Meh..

It is frustrating for sure, but I remember the days when you were the biggest Axl supporter around. Surprised you have become so jaded, but there has been a lot of bullshit in the last 10 years for sure (on top of the bullshit from 20 years ago).

Not so much jaded as completely disappointed.