Pitman shouldn't be there, I said it.

sonofnazareth

Watch this interview

He comes across as a jerk. I don't think he respects the original sound/vision of GNR and doesn't appreciate that he has been given a chance to be in one of the best bands of all time.

100% Using the "We" again when discussing GN'R. Aggh.

Edited by cooker

Watch this interview

He comes across as a jerk. I don't think he respects the original sound/vision of GNR and doesn't appreciate that he has been given a chance to be in one of the best bands of all time.

Well, he made that little teaser that goes out in cinemas...

Yeah, this interview he seems like an arrogant fuck (plus he is fat,lol)

I don't think that he plays in any instrument in this band that could show his respect to classic GNR. He is in for the money purely

But he is been with Axl since 1998 somehow....

AXL, DUFF & Slash are there? Izzy and Steven rumored there for a few songs? come on, where were we 5, 10, 15 years ago... Quit sweating small, insignificant details.... Thrilled to see this....

Edited by pacu44

Odd clip to use to try make your point. I thought he came across totally normal, and made some decent points for a short interview.

Not sure why he needs to have his arm around the chick tho o_O

I've personally never quite understood how he fits in, seen new guns heaps of times, and struggle to notice his impact soundwise. However, Axl seems to trust him, and he clearly digs music, so I'm not fussed either way really.

He's just "there" for me but I do find it amazing that he's an official member of the band and not just a touring musician. If Axl wants him on the tour for synth then fine, but why does he actually need to be listed as a member of the band? Since 1998 no less.

• Like 2

Pitman is a lucky guy. He's not very talented but yet he managed to form a partnership with Axl. It seems to me he's the guy who Axl spents most time with at the studio.

His work on CD is mediocre. His contributions live are ok. I really hope he won't be on stage this time around, he'll be used for NR and nothing else, no point in having him on stage.

Edited by maynard
  • Like 2

Ditch him for reals he means nothing and I hate his background vocals they're atrocious

I hope he will shut up during Rocket Queen because he totally ruins the song, in fact he should shut up during every songs. I'm sorry but he looks like a useless drunk on stage. No need for him.

• Like 2

I think the main reason Pitman will be there is because he never quit and was never fired. Just like Frank, Dizzy, and Richard.

Axl isn't just going to be like "Hey Chris, thanks for everything, but we don't need you anymore."

So he's gotta find something for him to do... Like play an egg-shaker or something.

Ditch him for reals he means nothing and I hate his background vocals they're atrocious

I hope he will shut up during Rocket Queen because he totally ruins the song, in fact he should shut up during every songs. I'm sorry but he looks like a useless drunk on stage. No need for him.

THIS!!!

It isn't the fact that he is useless which he is... More so is the fact that he ruins songs.. Rocket Queen is a PERFECT example. He destroys the end part by drowning out classic guitar riffs with those awful synths.. It is cringe worthy.. It is just one more extra body onstage making it seem less authentic.. Is there going to be 3 originals and 5 others? That doesn't seem like Guns N' Roses with that kind of ratio.

I didn't watch that video in the first post.. I know nothing about him as a person and it doesn't matter. He is a serious negative on this whole thing..

• Like 1