How GN'R is your life? Share your images here.

Lots of old posters from early 90's, that im not allowed to put on on the wall, thanx to my wife. GNR t-shirts, many! All kinds of stuff I used to collect before internet lol. My daughter is named after Axl. "Ruusu" its finnish and it means Rose.

Damn, I want your job :lol:

As for the thread, my avatar shows my Gn'R tattoos. I also have these in my home:

fx72mf.jpg

33nc9xt.jpg

That's really cool, what's the third photo over your stairs?

The two big posters are posters of Axl that were sold on the European tour in 2012 and the little one is from the Up Close and Personal tour.

Hi people =) here we go, afd cross on triceps and gnr logo on shoulder, maybe bind them with roses or something in the future =)

And i recently put up Axl & Slash in my apartment, feels great! and maybe you see the small gnr guitar also on the shelf :)

q2ImtQ.jpg

JWizOa.jpg

MCwEZl.jpg

BnXxlK.jpg

I don't see anything after first photo :-D

• Like 1

Used to have my whole room wall-papered with GNR posters but not anymore. Although I love some of the UYI cover artworks presented in this thread and I guess I could actually consider having something like that. Especially now that they reunited and they don't piss me off that much anymore :lol:

Honest, I have to find this one picture of me. I was about 13/14 sitting on my bed, and the whole wall behind me is just covered with posters and every tiny gap was used for small images etc. Good old time.. my mum hated me for it :D

Honest, I have to find this one picture of me. I was about 13/14 sitting on my bed, and the whole wall behind me is just covered with posters and every tiny gap was used for small images etc. Good old time.. my mum hated me for it :D

Yeah, exactly. The gaps I used to fill with dried red roses :lol: Yes, I was hated too :lol:

Yeah, exactly. The gaps I used to fill with dried red roses :lol: Yes, I was hated too :lol:

When you eventually took yours off, did it come off like one giant piece of GNR wallpaper? Mine did :D

Edited by MrsT

I took this pic in early 2009, right after ChiDem release. Just some GNR items I own, not an extensive collection at all.

In my old place I had on the wall a poster of Duff circa 92 holding a handgun, but I can't seem to find any pics of it. Oh, and around 98 or so when I got my first pc I had this handmade (by me) Slash mousepad, lol.

mrg5et.jpg

I'm not at home right now, but I have some Guns t-shirts, two Axl t-shirts and a Slash one as well. Have some bottons and a kind of scarf with the bullet logo (that is a great one). And I also have this framed poster and this tattoo:

hey where did you get that Axl Rose jesus shirt?