[CONFIRMED] - Mexico City at Foro Sol - April 19th & 20th (SECOND SHOW ADDED!)

45 minutes ago, Eddie Money said:

Las Vegas will be the first real-deal shows, unless the band opts to do a couple smaller gigs in a theater.  

For our Mexico City friends, there's an option for a second show. 

Hello is that true that they are going to add a new date at Monterrey city bbva stadium? The rumour here is hot right now , Monterrey is just 1 hour of my city it would be great right now my cash is limited and I wish I now Before I buy Mexico City tix

image.png

6 hours ago, Yibrano Hudson said:

Another pic from the venue. The capacity is something between 40 and 50k depending on the seating and standing configuration.

image.jpg

capacity is 67.000 according to wikipedia, but foo fighters played in front of 81,000 in 2013 : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foro_Sol

Edited by supercool

7 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Wait, is Eddie Money really Eddie Money? ... the hell?

Lol. I highly doubt it is THE Eddie Money. I saw @Eddie Money a few years back and took a picture with him and his daughter afterwards.  Google Jessie Money. I don't care if it's really Eddie Money or Hulk Hogan, just keep breaking news and get us more info on Adler in Vegas! Thanks.

73128_489544247455_7024646_n.jpg

Edited by Subtle Signs

9 hours ago, Subtle Signs said:

Lol. I highly doubt it is THE Eddie Money. I saw @Eddie Money a few years back and took a picture with him and his daughter afterwards.  Google Jessie Money. I don't care if it's really Eddie Money or Hulk Hogan, just keep breaking news and get us more info on Adler in Vegas! Thanks.

73128_489544247455_7024646_n.jpg

How funny would it be if it was actually Fernando with a seperate account? Lol well that may be a stretch but it appears Eddie money is a source close to the band. 

30 minutes ago, Strange Broue said:

Yeah, no shit Sherlock

They will be playing in SA sooner or later. Central America's market belongs to SA market (similar like an australian/asian tour)

You still need to learn some geography because Mexico is in North America, what you mean is Latin America in general.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, DutchDemocracy said:

What about payment methods, I am non-mexican, and it looks like I can only collect the tickets at the box office when I am not having a Mexican creditcard.

That's how it was when I booked my tickets for Maiden in Mexico - box office pickup was the only option for foreigners.

Just now, Kill_YourIdols said:

You still need to learn some geography because Mexico is in North America, what you mean is Latin America in general.

I think what he was saying was that Mexico is almost always lumped in with a South American tour universally in the music industry. Mexico means a SA tour is likely on the horizon.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

That's how it was when I booked my tickets for Maiden in Mexico - box office pickup was the only option for foreigners.

I think what he was saying was that Mexico is almost always lumped in with a South American tour universally in the music industry. Mexico means a SA tour is likely on the horizon.

Well yes, that exactly what I meant when I said Latin America.