04/23/2016 - Coachella

RussTCB

4 minutes ago, paranoyd androyd said:

it's happened multiple times every show, can they switch you to a different sever or provide additional bandwidth?

They generally give us as much as they can as we're on our own server this month (it wasn't cheap). 

Understand that the forum also receives DDOS attacks for many of the shows.  It's not for a lack of resources.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, downzy said:

They generally give us as much as they can as we're on our own server this month (it wasn't cheap). 

Understand that the forum also receives DDOS attacks for many of the shows.  It's not for a lack of resources.   

Firewall!

Guess this is a reality check of sorts for us.. thanks to some awesome people we've been incredibly fuckin' lucky and spoiled with all of the streams, recordings and bootlegs of this whole threeunion/tour so far. 

That being said...  fuck I wish there was a stream right now!!! :lol:

• Like 4

Just now, downzy said:

that blows, though DDoS is kinda primitive now. your provider should be able to source those for you guys so you can take action..

2 minutes ago, AxlisGuns said:

Wtf is the big deal about streaming the full show I mean it's not hurting anything I mean shit some of us can't go to the shows this summer so this is our only chance to see this stuff live!

Sure, that's why you'll pay for a Blu-Ray/DVD later this year. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, paranoyd androyd said:

exactly. this was Axl's decision 100%, not sure why anyone would blame Coachella :shrugs:

I doubt Axl told them to put "Next" in their video feed when Ice Cube finished. Last weekend the schedule said a specific time for the GN'R footage. They are stringing people along this weekend. "TBD"