GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

8 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

TB will be there no matter what Axl and Angus do together. It's clear Angus wants something to with Axl imo and he will surely know that with Axl comes TB, no matter if he joins AC/DC or they form a new band.

I didn't really envisage Frank, Melissa and Fortus being there :lol: it was just me thinking out loud how cool it would be to have a Slash/Izzy/Angus combo. Nor did I see Angus becoming one of Axl's hired hands, because frankly, nobody is that thick to think that, right? :rolleyes:

More like starting from scratch, y'know?

They would be like an AC/DC and GnR clash. Angus needs at least a vocalist and a bass player so his band ain't really AC/DC no more either. 

Youre right though, who fuckin' knows :shrugs:

Maybe Slash and Axl are working on new music and moving the band on from nostalgia tours :lol:

Just my opinion but I think after this tour Axl will relax a little and maybe do some recording with GnR and then go tour with Grandpa Angus and then tour a new GnR album. Just keep this thing moving while he still can.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Haha you're too nice. I think Axl himself was the one who originally started the layers jokes :lol:

I actually think this is the best thread on the forum. There are a bunch of new pages everyday but filled with jokes and cool gifs instead of people insulting each other or pulling each other's hair, there's some sort of a happy vibe, it's kinda Stevenish (?)

I have to get through Axl's ass here and there but well, it's not so different from watching UYI era shows :awesomeface:

That is true but hey he has a great ass. I would be more than happy to unlayer him :P

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hejanne said:

I uploaded two pics for another thread, so I thought I might share them here as well. They are from the second night in New York, shot by me. I know a lot of you hate Kat's black and white photos, but I think that the quality is better - at least with my camera :shrugs:

P1010587_zps9gaenrzj.jpgP1010586_zpsuyzmiuif.jpg

Amazing pictures. I've never noticed the tiny details of his jewelry before. Like the little skulls on the ring. And the skulls on pretty much everything...

Thank you for sharing.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Hejanne said:

I uploaded two pics for another thread, so I thought I might share them here as well. They are from the second night in New York, shot by me. I know a lot of you hate Kat's black and white photos, but I think that the quality is better - at least with my camera :shrugs:

P1010587_zps9gaenrzj.jpgP1010586_zpsuyzmiuif.jpg

Axl's arms and hands are so hairy. 

• Like 1