Serial Killers/Prisoners Thread

john lennon

MODERATOR NOTE: Anything Goes is getting busier, so I've merged "serial killers and shit" with "have you ever written to a famous criminal in prison?". I also don't think it's good for morale nor attractive to new posters if they come here and see we're all into morbid topics. :)

So this forum obviously needs a thread about serial killers n shit. It's just how it is, you know? 

I don't know what else to write cos I'm a tad bit drunk n tired af but uhm serial killers. We had one in Sweden. Yeah, only one. I think. Maybe there's been more. Anyway so he killed like 24 people n never even went to prison. Think he earned himself like 8 or so years in the loony bin? Sweden's fucked up. 

Who was the Zodiac? 

Or just tell me something interesting. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

Not exactly a serial killer, more mass murderer but i was reading about the Nazi Oskar Dirlewanger, that guy outstrips most serial killers i have heard of, proper fuckin' nutbag that one.

Ain't they all nutbags tho? I mean, c'mon man. 

But yeah, Dirlewanger... think imma read some about him. Or watch a documentary. I'm too lazy to read nowadays. 

3 hours ago, john lennon said:

So this forum obviously needs a thread about serial killers n shit. It's just how it is, you know? 

I don't know what else to write cos I'm a tad bit drunk n tired af but uhm serial killers. We had one in Sweden. Yeah, only one. I think. Maybe there's been more. Anyway so he killed like 24 people n never even went to prison. Think he earned himself like 8 or so years in the loony bin? Sweden's fucked up. 

Who was the Zodiac? 

Or just tell me something interesting. 

Zodiac Killer is fascinating. personally because i have been to the all the areas he murdered his victims and partly because he's one that was never found. did he just stop killing? did he move away and still is killing? did he dies of natural causes? why did he feel tje need to taunt the police he did? here is what i found in wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zodiac_Killer

by the way i was going to mke a thread on serial killers but someone said no one except the two of us would be the only ones who'd be intereted in it. i should have gone with my instinct!

9 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

Zodiac Killer is fascinating. personally because i have been to the all the areas he murdered his victims and partly because he's one that was never found. did he just stop killing? did he move away and still is killing? did he dies of natural causes? why did he feel tje need to taunt the police he did? here is what i found in wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zodiac_Killer

by the way i was going to mke a thread on serial killers but someone said no one except the two of us would be the only ones who'd be intereted in it. i should have gone with my instinct!

Oh yeah, Zodiac's totally fascinating. I think I read a book about him once, and, ya know, watched a bunch of documentaries. Seen the movie btw?? Sucked imo.

as for mass murderers i think the Clutter family was extremely chilling. if you want to read a brilliant book written about the murders In Cold Blood is a masterpiece, written by Truman Capote. also, a good read on a heinous mass murderer try Fatal Vision about the ass*bleep* Jefrrery MaDonald who killed his two young daughters and his pregnant with. what a monster!

7 minutes ago, john lennon said:

Oh yeah, Zodiac's totally fascinating. I think I read a book about him once, and, ya know, watched a bunch of documentaries. Seen the movie btw?? Sucked imo.

yes the movie was a letdown

there was one that really creeped me out. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorothea_Puente

she ran a boarding house and took in elderly and mentally disabled men. she took their social security checks and when they noticed and complained she killed them and buried them in her yard. eventually she got caught but the creepy part to me was that i had to pass her house leaving work every day. the house was on the street i lived on. everytime i drove past it had to look, kinda like looking at a car wreck. the twisted part is that it was a nice Victorian and if i'd had the money i might have bought it :nervous:

another one was Gerald Gallegos ( also lived in the Sacramento area where i used to live .) he used his wife Charlene to lure teenage girls into his van where he proceeded to sexually abuse him; his "thing" was he wanted young sex slaves but afterwards he'd kill them. after he was apprehended he eventually ended up in a prison in Nevada where i now live. the murder that affected most people was the one of Mary Beth Sowers and Craig Miller, a wholesome engaged couple; Gallegos forced  Mary Beth to watch her fiance shot to death then she was taken to the Gallegos apartment where Gallegos murdered her.

side note: Gerald and Charlene used to frequent a bar in West Sacramento where when i lived there i had been to a time or two :shocked:

Paul Bernardo is a pretty fucked up one from recent memory.  

57 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

there was one that really creeped me out. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorothea_Puente

she ran a boarding house and took in elderly and mentally disabled men. she took their social security checks and when they noticed and complained she killed them and buried them in her yard. eventually she got caught but the creepy part to me was that i had to pass her house leaving work every day. the house was on the street i lived on. everytime i drove past it had to look, kinda like looking at a car wreck. the twisted part is that it was a nice Victorian and if i'd had the money i might have bought it :nervous:

She was a fuckin' right mental bitch, i saw a documentary on her, creepy old bag.

1 hour ago, john lennon said:

Arthur Leigh Allen seemed a good shout.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

as for mass murderers i think the Clutter family was extremely chilling. if you want to read a brilliant book written about the murders In Cold Blood is a masterpiece, written by Truman Capote. also, a good read on a heinous mass murderer try Fatal Vision about the ass*bleep* Jefrrery MaDonald who killed his two young daughters and his pregnant with. what a monster!

yes the movie was a letdown

gonna check it out 

1 hour ago, Len B'stard said:

Paul Bernardo is a pretty fucked up one from recent memory.  

She was a fuckin' right mental bitch, i saw a documentary on her, creepy old bag.

Arthur Leigh Allen seemed a good shout.

Nah man I don't think he did it cos ya know they checked the dna n shit later??? not his

"I think I stand as much chance of dying in front of a firing squad or in a gas chamber as you do being killed on a plane flight home....lets hope you don't [laughs]"

"am i guilty? [laughs] that does that include the time a stole a comic book when i was 5 years old? im not guilty of the charges which have been filed against me [serious face]'

the granddaddy of them all "ive been impolite" :lol: 

3 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I'm not too good on serial killers but have an encyclopedic knowledge of the Third Reich and there were a few fruit loops there.

Well that works too, right? It's damn interesting

2 hours ago, Jackamo! said:

Jack the Stripper would knock prostitutes' teeth out (so they couldn't bite) and suffocate them to death with his cock. I mean this guy was a real jerk.

What a legend! Why don't more people know about that guy? 

I mean not that it's in any way good or anything, but it's fascinating. 

3 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

a friend of mine went there and the pics she took of the bones and eyeglasses and shoes in a memorial made me sick. it seems too terrible for it really to  have occurred but it did and it's just horrific.

Went where? A concentration camp?

Bundy talks about his 2nd escape from Prison and the rush he felt and the subsequent crash of that high

https://books.google.com/books?id=nmgngRu7p0EC&pg=PA27&dq=ted+bundy+escape&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj1vbjx4LPOAhXEdSYKHRoZDWcQ6AEILzAD#v=onepage&q&f=false

also on page 36 he goes into a weird tangent about how hes obsessed with socks, which is good for a laugh, then it shifts to him stealing a TV, a stereo, a rug, and a TREE

this is good if you like to hear Bundy talk....i could listen to dude all day....he just rambles on and on and i love his use of vocabulary 

Edited by -W.A.R-