Pitman suing Axl (suit now settled)

9 hours ago, bigpoop said:

Constantly trashing two members of the one true Guns N' Roses lineup but passionately defending the towel waiver. :lol:

I like Izzy. I don't think he deserves to stroll on in and get as much as the guys who actually managed the GNR brand and put this all together.

I don't think putting a tour of this magnitude on the hands of a drug addict would be a smart thing to do.

I think if someone was hired to do a job, and did it, they should be paid for it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maxpax said:

Weird? He durely asked him constantly. But if he had sued Axl Pitman would have been fired instantly. 

If one was in a band without being paid such amount for such a long time, maybe one would think about quitting or just plainly doing something about it.
I'm just saying it's weird he did this thing now, of all the years. Especially after his twitter anabasis.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Apollo said:

So glad that there is at least once voice of reason on here. 

Onviously he was stuck. Where else was he going to get paid $120,000 a year to play keyboards? Clearly he assumed GnR would eventually pay the money. 

The main reason to believe Pittman is because GnR could show that he is lying in about 30 seconds. Post payroll information showing Pittman cashed his checks for the year in question. If they paid him, they will have an electronic record of it. 

But lol at most people here automatically assuming Axl did nothing wrong and the other person involved is the most evil guy around. Reminds of of Izzy last week. And 49 other similar situations over the last couple of years. Funny how these things keep happening...and funny how forum members always take Axl's side. Every single time. Axl is always right, and anybody disagreeing or not kissing his ass is labeled as being the bad guy in the situation. 

Excellent post.

Axl has a long story of fucking his bandmates and employees over.  If Pitman is owed money for his work, whatever that was, he should and must get paid.

I thought, think and will always think that Pitman was an useless, untalented, worthless human being taking a space on a stage for no reason at all, but if Rose was dumb enough to pay him or offering to pay him 120,000USD for a year of "work," that's his problem.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Nosaj Thing said:

Excellent post.

Axl has a long story of fucking his bandmates and employees over.  If Pitman is owed money for his work, whatever that was, he should and must get paid.

I thought, think and will always think that Pitman was an useless, untalented, worthless human being taking a space on a stage for no reason at all, but if Rose was dumb enough to pay him or offering to pay him 120,000USD for a year of "work," that's his problem.

remember this beauty? 

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/bentley-suing-axl-rose-for-trashing-continental-flying-spur-ar98706.html

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RicardoFortus said:

I read in a SA website that Axl was in broke in 2011. Is that true?

Yes, it has been reported he had no trouble devouring every bite of it.

Not the first time Axl has been greedy

Report on The Last Living Slut book by Roxana shirazi with Dizzy Reed in 2006 complaining about not being paid

Also this

MSL leak emails:

009. January 2011 email about cutting everyone’s pay (part 1)

010. January 2011 email about cutting everyone’s pay (part 2)

011. Chinese Democracy band member payments and recoupment

026. January 2011 Caram Castanzo email complaining about back pay

082. February 2007 Unpaid studio and producer invoices

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

MSL leak emails:

Woah, are there full details of these emails? 

Btw @RicardoFortus thats a nice name lol 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

Yes, it has been reported he had no trouble devouring every bite of it.

Not the first time Axl has been greedy

Report on The Last Living Slut book by Roxana shirazi with Dizzy Reed in 2006 complaining about not being paid

Also this

MSL leak emails:

Also, Azoff sued Rose, claiming the rocker violated an oral agreement to pay 15% of earnings, or nearly $2 million, from a lucrative concert tour (2010, Axl earned $12 million from that tour).

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/958191/axl-rose-slams-irving-azoff-in-5-million-countersuit

Axl was still bitter because Azoff 'sabotaged' ChDm and 'lied' with the VanHalen supertour. Rose's  $5 million countersuit failed as much as the $20 million lawsuit against Activision for featuring Slash and not Chinese Democracy

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/axl-rose-loses-20m-lawsuit-417262