Pitman suing Axl (suit now settled)

14 hours ago, Juliette said:

Which Richard Fortus facebook comments?? I missed something..:wacko:

Someone around here has a screen shot , it was discussed awhile back.. A fan made a comment on his Facebook page saying They missed pitman and fortus responded with "what is it about him you miss?" So..

6 minutes ago, Padme said:

Yeah whatever happen to that rumor about Pitman having a fight with Duff. 

It's not true

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

Yes, it has been reported he had no trouble devouring every bite of it.

Not the first time Axl has been greedy

Report on The Last Living Slut book by Roxana shirazi with Dizzy Reed in 2006 complaining about not being paid

Also this

MSL leak emails:

009. January 2011 email about cutting everyone’s pay (part 1)

010. January 2011 email about cutting everyone’s pay (part 2)

011. Chinese Democracy band member payments and recoupment

026. January 2011 Caram Castanzo email complaining about back pay

082. February 2007 Unpaid studio and producer invoices

Those emails were always crazy to me but they made sense. I think there was one about Duff rejoining full time 

Just now, F*ck Fear said:

Regardless of what's been said, I doubt Axl is "broke". Sure, Guns weren't making the money he had been used to, but broke? I think not. As someone else pointed out, the guy goes on stage wearing jewlery that costs more than what Pitman is sueing for.

If your someone like Axl you are never truly broke...but you can get to a point where you can't pay bills and have to file as bankrupt. They would make him sell his house, his belongings, his expensive assets like cars, art work, jewelry. Until all his debt is payed off...that's how rich people go broke, they have a ton of overhead to pay for and when you can't pay it, you're broke 

3 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Those emails were always crazy to me but they made sense. I think there was one about Duff rejoining full time 

Yes :) Also Axl dissolving GN'R in December 2009, April 2010, June 2010 and insisting Ashba be sued.

http://metalsludge.tv/classic/?p=33504

Edited by Silent Jay
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

Is there a link for these emails? 

Not sure where to find them now. They had been somewhat dismissed as fake, but crazy things in there. I tended to believe.

if I remember correctly there was talk about wanting to release a new album in 2011, and another two years later but the record company said no...idk might have been separate it's been a while since I read those

4 minutes ago, North Korean Democracy said:

Since Chinese Democracy cost him millions and it wasn't succesful at all it's a possibility that Axl was almost broke at that time. It may be a decent excuse for the excessive touring, his lack of motivation (therefore the Mickey voice) and the lack of any new album.

CD didn't cost him much, basically Best Buy paid for that album. 

What I think happened is Axl fired his manager, put together the 09-10 tour by himself, got reckless with lawsuits and didn't have a good voice in his ear telling him what battles are worth fighting and where not to spend the money. He had TB managing finances essentially and everything fell apart. 

But the depressed Axl we got in 11 is what I agree with you on 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

Yes :) Also Axl dissolving GN'R in December 2009, April 2010, June 2010 and insisting Ashba be sued.

http://metalsludge.tv/classic/?p=33504

014. October 2009 Axl email to Bumblefoot about Duff rejoining

Weird, I wonder what would be in the email, dint Axl and Duff meet by "Accident" in 2010? 

6 minutes ago, shotsfired cro said:

Good to see some ppl defending Ax, some Pitt, but nobody really stumbled upon that we may actually now have TRUE reason behind why Slash is no more the cancer and the worst of the worst but a favorite buddy to have reunion with

Truth hurts:shrugs:

35 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

014. October 2009 Axl email to Bumblefoot about Duff rejoining

Weird, I wonder what would be in the email, dint Axl and Duff meet by "Accident" in 2010? 

Also 

078. October 2009 Beta/Dizzy conversation about everyone wanting Tommy out

101. December 2010 Doc email about Tommy refusing to play in Abu Dhabi.

Remember this?:

"On December 16, Guns N' Roses took the stage in Abu Dhabi to cap off the most recent leg of the never-ending Chinese Democracy World Tour.

On December 15, Guns N' Roses manager Doc McGhee was informed by members of the band that Tommy Stinson did not intend to take the stage.

And now, on February 2, those same band members find themselves uninformed, unpaid and searching for the same answers as the rabid GNR fanbase . . .

What is next for Guns N' Roses?

Answering that question is nearly impossible and Doc McGhee is just the latest in a long line of managers learning first hand that no matter what you have planned, at any point, W. Axl Rose may take his ball and go home.

While McGhee refused to comment for this story, documents recently received by mistersaintlaurent.com reveal a very thorough and dedicated plan to re-market Chinese Democracy in the US later this year.

A full North American arena tour and Best Buy exclusive reissue of Chinese Democracy would both launch on March 29. The tour would run through May 17 and hit 30 markets, including NY, LA, Vegas, Ft. Lauderdale, Boston, Detroit, Toronto, Indianapolis, Phoenix, Minneapolis, Atlanta, Tampa, Philly, DC, Denver, San Jose, Calgary, Winnipeg, Omaha and Houston.

The album reissue would contain new artwork and a second disc containing bonus material. In addition to remixes of tracks from the album, the bonus disc would contain a new song 'Blood In The Water' as well as a new version of 'Better' featuring DJ Ashba, which would serve as the radio single for the reissue.

All of this would be announced February 7, with a secret show the day before the Super Bowl (February 5) at The Lodge in Dallas. Yet, it's February 2 and those in the GNR camp that were willing to speak to mistersaintlaurent.com insist they have not received any airfare or itinerary.

While nobody would dispute that a very disappointed Axl Rose has holed himself up at home once again, most agreed he was justifiably upset.

"When we got back to the states, we expected Doc to have a US tour ready for us," said one member of Guns N' Roses that spoke with mistersaintlaurent.com. "When we found out things were still up in the air, everyone was deflated, but Axl took the news the worst," he continued.

But why is Doc McGhee having so much trouble finalizing a North American tour? Multiple sponsors have already signed on, including John Varvatos, Bloomingdales and Deleon Tequila. Companies such as Monster Energy and Harley-Davidson have had discussions with GNR as well about sponsoring a tour.

The answer may very well lie with Axl's previous manager, the mega powerful Irving Azoff. With Azoff controlling everything from venues to ticketing, many have accused Azoff of interfering with Doc's plan of attack for 2011.

So with the tour appearing to be off, where does that leave things with Best Buy? Although Best Buy had been burned by the first release of Chinese Democracy, they've pledged major funds to help market a reissue. Will they continue to be so supportive when clearly it is impossible for Guns N' Roses to reliably stick to any sort of plan.

And if and when the band returns, who will be playing bass? It wasn't that long ago that Duff McKagan appeared on stage with the band, a move that shocked fans throughout the world.

But what wasn't publicly known at the time was that for years there have been internal discussions about canning Stinson due to problems with alcohol as well as his treneil'nNeilyNeilent of staff and crew. What role this played in Stinson threatening to not take the stage in Abu Dhabi is not known, but what is known is that as far back as 2008, Axl and other members of the band had many discussions about the pros and cons of a Duff return, a return Duff has privately expressed interest in repeatedly behind closed doors.

So what is next for Guns N' Roses? Unfortunately, not even Guns N' Roses itself knows the answer to that question.

But rest assured, this story is far from over. "

All rumors, but I don't see the connection to what Axl refers to a "betrayal" or "smokescreen". Axl's twitter post on February 4th:

Quote:

"Contrary to anyone's claims there are no concrete plans nor were there ever for a tour, a relaunch or sponsors (n' certainly not to replace anyone in the band) beyond a collection of random ideas thrown out by various individuals w/out any real foundation or negotiations in place other than our prior involvements (which wouldn't take a rocket scientist to put together). And 4 the record Doc McGhee is no longer involved w/either myself or GN'R."

"The stuff coming out of Abu Dubai just now. We got way betrayed in business. We had no (idea)...we didn't see it coming. Some really horrible things were said about people who did not deserve it for any reason. The whole band was turning against different people and then found out it was all a smokescreen. It was all nonsense. It was all lies." Axl Rose on TMS

Edited by Silent Jay

This whole reunion and what happend before that all gets a more bitter taste week by week, but we should know that it's not our happy fairytale we would like to believe about Axl Slash Duff Izzy Steven and every other member and former member in this band that play our favorite songs. i think we should be happy that we don't know everything that happend behind the scenes because that might make us suddenly hate all of them and see them as the worst human beings:shrugs:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Silent Jay said:

Yes, it has been reported he had no trouble devouring every bite of it.

Not the first time Axl has been greedy

Report on The Last Living Slut book by Roxana shirazi with Dizzy Reed in 2006 complaining about not being paid

Also this

MSL leak emails:

009. January 2011 email about cutting everyone’s pay (part 1)

010. January 2011 email about cutting everyone’s pay (part 2)

011. Chinese Democracy band member payments and recoupment

026. January 2011 Caram Castanzo email complaining about back pay

082. February 2007 Unpaid studio and producer invoices

This just keeps getting better and better :lol: