Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

5 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

So....I never post in this thread...but I think this belongs here today :smiley-confused2:

izzysong_zpswdwxdilp.gif

Andy, your're the queen. This is so fucking brilliant and funny and adds to my excitement. Thanks for this! :wub::headbang:

Edited by Tori72

3 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

So....I never post in this thread...but I think this belongs here today :smiley-confused2:

izzysong_zpswdwxdilp.gif

Once you post in here you're one of us. No turning back now.

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Słash said:

It is honestly a proud moment for me and I would like to thank each and everyone on this thread.

I have been a big Izzy fan and many of you here I would say are much bigger fans than me

but really it is a proud moment for all of us 

Thank you very much Izzy

It was very sweet of him. :dance: I feel bad that he's probably been reading all the BS in the main section lately though. Some of those posts have been pretty awful. :no:

We love you, Izzy! Ignore the trolls! :hug: The No Gang's got your back! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Once you post in here you're one of us. No turning back now.

giphy.gif

It was very sweet of him. :dance: I feel bad that he's probably been reading all the BS in the main section lately though. Some of those posts have been pretty awful. :no:

We love you, Izzy! Ignore the trolls! :hug: The No Gang's got your back! :thumbsup:

That's right! Andy is an Izzy witch now :awesomeface:

21 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

I made a post not so long ago about how cool I thought Melissa was for paying attention to her fans but Izzy of course, the coolest motherfucker out there, tops them all. 

HE IS THE BEST. FUCK YOU HATERS.

IMG_4385.PNG.451e61552fb2a139ffdafe6b8fd74068.PNG

Out of likes. Man, can't control my excitement. I so HOPE he also read here and was able to feel the love here. I wonder though what or who brought him here? Was it Ronin's thread? Or all those Adler related discussions? But I'm glad he could see the support. So thanks to all you guys who posted on the Adler threads and in Ronin's thread defending Izzy and his work. :hug:

Edited by Tori72

49 minutes ago, beautifulanddamned said:

Maybe he is responding to the fuckery that's been going on in the main section lately. Seriously, after a while I just have to turn away.  Going on every thread to defend the co-founder of the band and a creative force behind a majority of the songs they are playing right now- it just feels relentless. Like trying to prove that the color red is red.  Pretty proud of the Izzy Army, though! Keep up the good work!

Yeah, I have to say I am so proud of all of you as well. I don't post in the main section cause I don't want to argue with some users with over 3000 post or some trolls since I'm aware how people can respond to non-NuGNR and non-CD fans, but I read a lot. And you guys are doing excellent job with proving the truth! :headbang:

Izzy is the coolest so the posters here have to be the coolest too, obviously! Damn, I'm so happy right now. :heart:

• Like 1

Well that was cool, I wonder if Izzy is reading or someone close is feeding him information.

We Need questions settled, how do we get answers? 

Forum Q+A would be so cool, doesn't have to be direct, he  could just DM someone to arrange some questions that we want answered, that person puts together a list of most popular questions and then DMs the him back. He responds to them as he wants too, That way we could filter out the crap, and his got time think about the answer no pressure. If not a Q+A an open letter to the forum stating his position and feelings would work. :shrugs:oh wishful thinking on my part, cool to know his aware of the support, maddening we can't get some of the speculation cleared up.

4 minutes ago, int8 said:

Yeah, I have to say I am so proud of all of you as well. I don't post in the main section cause I don't want to argue with some users with over 3000 post or some trolls since I'm aware how people can respond to non-NuGNR and non-CD fans, but I read a lot. And you guys are doing excellent job with proving the truth! :headbang:

Izzy is the coolest so the posters here have to be the coolest too, obviously! Damn, I'm so happy right now. :heart:

I had no clue who Nu-GNR where until coming on here a few years ago, and I have listened to CD exactly twice, nor do I hide this. I post in the main thread and have never got any shit from anyone because of it. - Been called out over other things though. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, int8 said:

I don't post in the main section cause I don't want to argue with some users with over 3000 post or some trolls since I'm aware how people can respond to non-NuGNR and non-CD fans, but I read a lot. And you guys are doing excellent job with proving the truth! :headbang:

This is not the vibe I get from the D&N section (although I think that much of the discussion going on there is unproductive and tiring.) In fact, some of the NuGnR and CD fans have recently become the biggest Izzy and Steven supporters, which I find quite amusing.

Edited by Blackstar
typos

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

This is not the vibe I get from the D&N section (although I think that much of the discussion going on there is unproductive and tiring.) In fact, some of the NuGnR and CD fans have recently become the biggest Izzy and Steven supporters, which I find quite amusing.

Yup. Besides, NuGnR and CD fans are in the minority and rarely taken seriously so I really don't see what all this worrying is all about. :shrugs:

35 minutes ago, Archtop said:

I had no clue who Nu-GNR where until coming on here a few years ago, and I have listened to CD exactly twice, nor do I hide this. I post in the main thread and have never got any shit from anyone because of it. - Been called out over other things though.

I guess I don't like to argue in general. I'm not anti-fan or die-hard fan and I have to google a lot of stuff so I can't see myself discussing with someone with more knowledge. I don't necessary mean getting shit from anyone but starting discussion and all. But I don't know, I've been here for only 3 months and probably been reading divisive threads mostly:shrugs:

3 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

This is not the vibe a get from the D&N section (although I think that much of the discussion going on there is unproductive and tiring.) In fact, some of the NuGnR and CD fans have recently become the biggest Izzy and Steven supporters, which I find quite amusing.

Could be true, if so, that's cool.;) I don't quite know what kind of fans are specific posters yet.

1 minute ago, KiraMPD said:

Yup. Besides, NuGnR and CD fans are in the minority and rarely taken seriously so I really don't see what all this worrying is all about. :shrugs:

Like I said, I'm new here, and probably I've been reading some divisive threads and post and from that I get this overall impression. :wacko:

4 minutes ago, int8 said:

I guess I don't like to argue in general. I'm not anti-fan or die-hard fan and I have to google a lot of stuff so I can't see myself discussing with someone with more knowledge. I don't necessary mean getting shit from anyone but starting discussion and all. But I don't know, I've been here for only 3 months and probably been reading divisive threads mostly:shrugs:

Could be true, if so, that's cool.;) I don't quite know what kind of fans are specific posters yet.

Like I said, I'm new here, and probably I've been reading some divisive threads and post and from that I get this overall impression. :wacko:

Well, don't be so hard on yourself. You don't have to be the queen of GNR trivia to be a fan and you're always welcome in this thread. :)

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, int8 said:

I guess the people who you are talking about are Nuttswingers, for them Axl is GOD and CD is the best album in this world, so yeah there are some of them on this forum.

But well its better to ignore them.

You seem like a cool poster and feel free to share your opinions, don't be scared

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

If we get a shout-out from Steven one of these days my life will be complete.

#StizzyStradlerRules

If Steven joins this forum, he will get a lot of shit from trolls and it will really hurt him.

Izzy on the other hand seems strong and can answer back trolls in a good manner 

21 minutes ago, int8 said:

I feel the same, partly intimidated by the aggression some posters show and partly annoyance by the frequency and length some posters go to maintain (not discuss) their opinion. Mostly I find exactly those opinions ridiculous, like not acknowledging Izzy's massive contribution to GnR. I simply don't get it and for me there isn't so much to say as it is so abvious.

:facepalm::shrugs: 

Maybe next time I'll try and post something I have to say and see what happens.

1 minute ago, Słash said:

If Steven joins this forum, he will get a lot of shit from trolls and it will really hurt him.

I actually would have the best time ever watching Izzy handling trolls. I think he was made for this. Love his sarcasm! :awesomeface: :popcorn:

2 minutes ago, Słash said:

True but I don't want either to join, fuck no. Too many trolls. :thumbsdown:

• Like 2

I think in general we are an OK bunch, I lurked on some other GnR forums years ago and it' was scary, I swear some have there own language.

just read through the Izzy tweet thread, Laugh out loud at the about turn of some people.

• Like 1

Thank you @Kris_1989 and @Słash :)

Coming back to the topic.

51 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

True but I don't want either to join, fuck no. Too many trolls. :thumbsdown:

Yep. For now I am totally satisfied with knowing that Izzy appreciates our support. I'd love him to answer some questions or rather telling us his story but there're better ways for him to do that than posting here. 

Edited by int8
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Archtop said:

Same here....but i only managed 1 listen...i ain't doing that again!!!

Well Done guys on the great thread!!! good vibes here!!!

Edited by janrichmond
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, Archtop said:

So Izzy's going a give us an accoustic cover of Sam and Daves 'I thank you' and dedicate it the no gang.. Right? 

More like Sting's 'Every Breath You Take' since he's still lurking. :smiley-confused2:

Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
I'll be watching you

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1