Happy Birthday, Axl!!

14 minutes ago, Hejanne said:

I was 14 once as you, but I was never a dude :ph34r: 

I call everyone dude, don't worry about it. And I'm sorry, I thought you were 14, you know... wishing your idol happy birthday on a message board is something a 14 year old would do, no offense, though.

Edited by EvanG

3 minutes ago, EvanG said:

I call everyone dude, don't worry about it. And I'm sorry, I thought you were 14, you know... wishing your idol happy birthday on a message board is something a 14 year old would do, no offense, though.

So, how old are you, when you have to make a post telling other posters that they seem juvenile for their post? :shrugs:

5 minutes ago, EvanG said:

Why did you click on this thread then mate? :lol:

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Why did you click on this thread then mate? :lol:

Curiosity, I always see these birthday threads pop up and wonder if the people really believe the person in question reads them or cares about strangers online wishing them a happy birthday. 

Edited by EvanG

1 hour ago, EvanG said:

Curiosity, I always see these birthday threads pop up and wonder if the people really believe the person in question reads them or cares about strangers online wishing them a happy birthday. 

And there are thousands of posts on social media about it too and I doubt he sees all of those. Your point?

Weird thing to try to put someone down on.

• Like 2

Happy Birthday to a TRUE ARTIST, a genius, a guy always doing things ahead of his time. A REAL ROCK N' ROLL MOTH...F.....R that is actually living that "rock super star kinda life most people dream about" ( leads the greatest band on earth, playin for 50.000 people every show, making ridiculous amounts of money, no wife just girlfriends and ban...ing young models, doing what he wants, singing what he wants, surrounded by friends ).

And the guy is also acdc lead singer.

And u get everyhing done your way, no others.

Happy birthday for the greatest frontman/rock singer of all time.

Long life and health for the red head. 

Peace

12 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

And there are thousands of posts on social media about it too and I doubt he sees all of those. Your point?

Weird thing to try to put someone down on.

You guys shouldn't be so sensitive, seriously. Again, I've said this three times now, I was merely curious whether people really believe they come to this forum to read their birthday thread (which they don't), and if they don't believe that... then what's the point of it? It's like buying someone a birthday card but not sending it... what's the point? But by all means, I'm not saying you're not allowed to, it's just peculiar to me, and therefore I asked about it.

• Like 1