GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

20 minutes ago, dgnr said:

More happy Axl:

Awww :wub:. Happy Axl is always great to look at. Looks like he was having a good time at the show :headbang:

nvGEdu.gif

Well :smiley-confused2: *stops fangirling and starts doing something useful*

• Like 1

14 hours ago, blonde_illusion said:

I'm clearly in the minority of liking it. :shrugs:

In this particular song, his current voice is really bad and most people don't like it. Specially if you compare it with those golden years.

That's what the video was trying to show, I think.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

In this particular song, his current voice is really bad and most people don't like it. Specially if you compare it with those golden years.

That's what the video was trying to show, I think.

And yet he claims to be working with a vocal coach. His voice isn't terrible, I think if he sung in a lower register, that would help greatly.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

No you aren't. He is about 25 years older than back then. But he is not old, by any means. But things change as you get older. He still has it, proved that with AC DC and he can still sing his ass off with GNR. :thumbsup:

This! Out of likes.

18 hours ago, blonde_illusion said:

I'm clearly in the minority of liking it. :shrugs:

You're not. Axl's voice is amazing for his age. "Voice of 55-year-old man not as good as it was thirty years ago"??! Seriously?!

That video is just plain vindictive.

11 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Cough Duff in the bathub cough

:drool:

Gaagh Duff in the bath! The poor guy has no privacy. The price of fame! (except it's his own wife who took it, not a crazed fan... hmmm.)

4 hours ago, dgnr said:

More happy Axl:

And Slash's hand trapped in the fuckin robe :rofl-lol: #Slaxl

Wow he seems in such a good mood at recent shows! Playful, funny, smiley... and really interacting with fans up the front. I am so there at Slane!!!

4 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Oh well, only Dubai to get out of the way and then it's EUROPE!!! :headbang::heart:

Yeah baby!! 

9 minutes ago, Crazedlioness said:

I'll be the first one at the slane castle show ???

I'll race you to the front soon as gates open and fight you for the best spot :bitchfight::rofl-lol:

• Like 3

14 hours ago, dgnr said:

Don't look to me like that, the invitations were your job :max: We haven't decided where the party will be yet, but I'm in conversations with Fernie, so me and @Nightrain92 , who are going to Lisbon show, can throw the first party of the tour. Then @MillionsOfSpiders is in charge for the second party, she's organizing it with Sasha, the intelligent models, and the rest of the freak show, as London is their heaven and they will be there. And finally you and @Lumikki are responsible for the last one at Vienna. What do you think about this? I think it's time to work on Beta's blessing :shrugs::P

-----
Oh and speaking about partiezz! It looks like it's our favorite smurfette's birthday today. Happy B-Day Melissa-San! Have a rad and lit day, gurl :thumbsup:

16123811_814866252009088_268681987122790

#nofilter #makeupfree #stagevibes #eggplantisevil #tourlife #nicelid 

Yes @dgnr  :lol: we can organize the first party of the tour and will be a blast!! Girls you are all invited of course! I'm sure Axl can't wait to party with us in the beautiful lisbon!:) :P

• Like 2