Axl sighting at U2 show in Pasadena last night

14 minutes ago, starlight said:

Thanks. It seems they still don't hang out thogether besides concerts 

Duff was at the Billy Joel show. And both Slash and Duff last year went to the AXL/DC show in London

1 minute ago, Padme said:

Duff was at the Billy Joel show. And both Slash and Duff last year went to the AXL/DC show in London

Slash also went to the Philly AC/DC show and Duff went to one on that same leg too.

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

DAXeG2zWAAAuLBA.jpg

Already posted in unofficial social media thread and Billy Joel topic, but I thought it would be cool to show uncle Ax is out and about!!!

not to stir up anything, but U2 plays Pasadena again tonight..... 

Very happy face????

It just occurred to me that these two women in this picture probably have no idea their picture is being circulated and looked at by a bunch of middle aged people who only care bout the man on the left.

Creepy when you think about it, but if all of these looks translated to likes on their picture, im sure they wouldn't mind, no matter who liked it, or what country they are from. I can't imagine how much easier it is for governments to just find all this information on us sifting through what we do on the internet. 

Im sorry, what were we talking about? Oh right, axl rose is bald!

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Padme said:

Yes I knew that lol I would like to see them going out more often just that 

16 minutes ago, Izzymacbeth said:

Why? Do you always do everything with the people you work with even though you all have families? 

Always ? who said always ?

45 minutes ago, AlexC said:

Logic has left the building.

Logic has left your mind