March 30th, 2013 - Beirut, Lebanon

bumblecool

When did axl publicly supported Israel?

Come on he's not a political figure what do you think is gonna happen?

I can't remember the exact quote. Maybe projected knows, he's israeli I think.

In fairness, I wouldn't expect it to be a problem, but "politics" should not be underestimated in this region. You could plausibly have boycotts or protests if someone latched onto that for whatever reason. It has happened to bands planning to play Israel for example.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, if you can't understand the frustration of seeing a great artist like axl not releasing his work, which must be really good, then i don't know what to say to you.

touring is good, but it's time to release new music. fans deserve it. if you disagree, i might think you're just another axl rose blind follower.

well, if you can't understand the frustration of seeing a great artist like axl not releasing his work, which must be really good, then i don't know what to say to you.

touring is good, but it's time to release new music. fans deserve it. if you disagree, i might think you're just another axl rose blind follower.

Wanting new music doesn't have to prevent someone from appreciating the fact that fans that may not have had a chance to see GN'R in the past, will now get that chance.

Good for them. Hope they enjoy the show.

Ali

Edited by Ali

When will he get bored singing the same songs over and over and over again. They should be getting new songs out like ASAP so that they can start performing new fresh songs on tour.

It seems we're definitely not getting studio time in 2013. Not that the Lebanese fans don't deserve it, it's just that c'mon...are they're literally gonna tour the whole world?

From HTGTH (credit to Jarmo):

http://maps.google.c...5cfc26ceb2a&z=3

Phew...for once when the page came up - it had the map on first before the list on the left appeared - I thought they were gonna play at all the cities' names stamped on the map. Thank God that is not the case.

Can't imagine them playing in Namibia and the likes.

After the periods of inactivity such as '94-'00 and '03-'06 I don't understand why people complain about the constant touring. At least the ban is out there putting on shows for their fans.

Hopefully they can make it back to Canada sometime this year.

This.

I get it if you disagree with people who complain about the constant touring, but you don't understand it? Really? You don't understand why fans who have been following the band year in and year out are kind of tired of hearing about yet another tour with yet the same setlist featuring zero new material after years of Axl making it seem like he cared about moving forward with the GNR name? You don't understand?

After the periods of inactivity such as '94-'00 and '03-'06 I don't understand why people complain about the constant touring. At least the ban is out there putting on shows for their fans.

Hopefully they can make it back to Canada sometime this year.

This.

I get it if you disagree with people who complain about the constant touring, but you don't understand it? Really? You don't understand why fans who have been following the band year in and year out are kind of tired of hearing about yet another tour with yet the same setlist featuring zero new material after years of Axl making it seem like he cared about moving forward with the GNR name? You don't understand?

This

New music isn't really relevant for anyone but the die-hard fans (us...). People just wanna hear the good ol'greatest hits that'll never grow old and by the looks of it, Axl seems to agree... It's called making a living out of touring & making (almost) everybody along happy. Nothing wrong with that.