Happy 52nd Birthday Axl-February 6

Guest NGOG

Axl was born in the USA.

For those mentioning timezones, I gotta say, your common sense is failing you big time.

We need to know what time he was born, once that's established we can all wish him happy birthday. Maybe there's a video on youtube of his birth, I'll put the link on if I find it. :lol:

Happy Birthday Axl. We strive to think globally (regarding all this timezone / international dateline nonsense) and we strive to totally get your sense of humor / thinking outside the box / intelligence / strong need for privacy. I'm loving it, thinking you would rock your own talk show (see other thread in reference of such). I apologize for the ones that have bashed you on your 'Happy Birthday' thread. Wow, if I showed up at a birthday party thrown for me, and people trashed me to my face, I think I would cut a piece of birthday cake for them and then SMASH IT IN THEIR face. I hope your birthday is a lovely one.

Best post in this thread so far :D

Happy birthday Axl !!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish fans could do special things like the LA Weekly or videos and others every year. Anyway thanks for keeping Guns N' Roses alive and thanks about the many many years we have spent with you. And high hopes for many many years to come! Brazilian tour coming sooooooon!!

Rock on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!