[RUMOR] - Axl seen in São Paulo in great shape?

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went unnoticed way out of shape at the Carl's jr free flow soda fountain. I'm sure that salsa was poison.

I went unnoticed way out of shape at the Carl's jr free flow soda fountain. I'm sure that salsa was poison.

the sad thing about all this,is that his "friends" and "managment" and bunch of all day followers don tell him,Axl you really lost your voice,Axl you should go to the gym and stop drinking if you want to be a profesional singer.

That's just idiotic.

Ever heard of a man called Marlon brando ? He appeared on the set of Apocalypse now even fatter than he was when he signed for the movie (and they told him before signing that he had to lose some weight) , he also had not read the script nor the book.

Get my point ? It's Axl fucking Rose. don't you think he reads all about how people think he's fat and should hit the gym ? He's just lazy or simply doesn't give a fuck and he won't go hit the gym and go on doing diets just because his mom told him to.

• Like 1

Why was Maynard banned?

I thought he was oldgnrnewgnr, smoking baby and a few more people? :shrugs:

2014 era starts now

It started on Jan 1st :rolleyes:

Not for Axl. Nothing starts on time for Axl. :shrugs:
HaHa :lol:
I meant what did he do to get banned in the first place?

If he doesnt fight with a paparazzi a tour,we are fucked.He did in 2010 and was a superb tour

In 2006 he was in a fight with a security guard and it was a much better tour. Maybe we can have him fight mike tyson and the tour will be even more awesome.

Edited by jettesnel

Proof there that he has no wig, still has his attitude & can still move like the best of them, he had a fucked up family, i have no problem with him referring to Beta as his mother tbh.

If he doesnt fight with a paparazzi a tour,we are fucked.He did in 2010 and was a superb tour

In 2006 he was in a fight with a security guard and it was a much better tour. Maybe we can have him fight mike tyson and the tour will be even more awesome.
Lol when he bit the security guard in Ireland on the ass hahaha. Edited by Chainsforalice

Proof there that he has no wig, still has his attitude & can still move like the best of them, he had a fucked up family, i have no problem with him referring to Beta as his mother tbh.

Lol when he bit the security guard in Ireland on the ass hahaha.

I think it was Sweden where he bit the security guard.

This video makes me a bit sad, to be honest.

obiously i was kidding,its sad the whole thing, "you hit my mother" and whole reaction.

sad why ? You obviously never suffered to the point in life where u really needed someone to help you. Beta is like a mother to Axl, it's a beautiful thing imo and im happy 4 him.

• Like 3