The Hangover/I'm an Alcoholic Thread

AxlisOld

37 minutes ago, cineater said:

Anything interesting about the bottle cap on that?  Some brewers treat their bottle caps like little works of art, which I think is really cool.

Oh that would be cool! Great keep sake too. Its just a black cap, like I'd buy from the Home Brew store.

Sometimes craft breweries around here will make beer 'inspired by Canadian history' and then on the back of the bottle or can there will be a little blurb on an historical event. I'm really into those too.

3 hours ago, soon said:

Oh that would be cool! Great keep sake too. Its just a black cap, like I'd buy from the Home Brew store.

Sometimes craft breweries around here will make beer 'inspired by Canadian history' and then on the back of the bottle or can there will be a little blurb on an historical event. I'm really into those too.

I collect bottle caps even though I don't drink.  Fun little hobby.

12 hours ago, cineater said:

I collect bottle caps even though I don't drink.  Fun little hobby.

Oh cool! Must be an extra effort to get them then, if you dont drink. Ive seen some beauties.

If I walk into a pub and they have a collection, I know Im in good company.

• 2 weeks later...

The 'Buck a Beer' beer is slowly starting to taste like normal beer. The key is to vape before consuming it. The other key is showing up at the Beer Store right when its delivered and fighting Black Friday style to get some before its sold out moments later. Grab too much and then figure out how to carry it all more then a few feet.

4 minutes ago, soon said:

The 'Buck a Beer' beer is slowly starting to taste like normal beer. The key is to vape before consuming it. The other key is showing up at the Beer Store right when its delivered and fighting Black Friday style to get some before its sold out moments later. Grab too much and then figure out how to carry it all more then a few feet.

Shots? Me too. 

Assholes at the pizza place were trying to get out of honouring my coupon. It was clear they were discriminating against me for my disability. Which is weird - one doesn't really encountered 'coupon prejudice' much, but it was clear. Others in line tried to intervene it was so blatant. As I try and get my order, my bag of beers that was on a table was knocked over. Beer cans crashed out and rolled all over.

So now I'm home with no pizza and I have to wait for a long time to be able to open the shaken beers.

Im a simple man with simple desires. Doesn't seem like it should to be such a challenge to have a beer and a slice.

This is why I brew my own beer and make my own pizza. People are shit. People are why beer exists.

Edited by soon

2 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

Sorry to hear that. Glad you got out of there.

Are you kidding me? I love english beer and food. 

I would move to England in a heartbeat if I could. 

Edited by Sosso