The Boxing Thread

Len Cnut

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

I cannot really remember him to be honest; I just do not remember Joshua being that good. 

To be honest, I watched only two full fights of Joshua. Against Takam it was really disappointing but against Klitschko he showed some heart.

That said, I'm more of a Wilder fan.

8 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Wilders coming, i think hes changed his mind.

Anyway fuck that bullshit, these muppets make a fuckin joke of boxing, fuckin head to heads post fight and fuckin promoters head to heads, i dont give a fuck, i wanna see fighters fight, not look at each other, this ain’t WWF.

I just read he won't attend but however. You're right. They just have to make the fight happen.

I got to a point in life where I dont give a shit who wins anymore, I just wanna see good fights, its not like when I was a kid and like Roy Jones and Mike Tyson were around and I like, cared who won like with my heart, like one guy was just like, your guy.

Just now, Oldest Goat said:

Is that like a matter of like fact you like old man? :lol:

It is, yes :lol:  Up North they even bung it on the end of sentences, inexplicably!  Example:

Normal Human Being:  Alright Ted, where you off to?

Northern Pig:  I’m off up t’pub like!

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

What British accent is it where women sound posh or semi-posh/normal? Do you like know like what I mean? Is it London?

Nigella Lawson is a good example of what I mean but more on the posh side. Fuck she's hot eh?

Nigella is sort of middle class South East accent yeah, London, she's west London born if I'm judging her accent correctly.  Nigellas not really posh, not high end posh, high end posh is more like:

Though she only sounds like that because she was a classically trained actress but thats pretty much the accent for posh.

4 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Well that middle class/normal accent like Nigella etc is enough to make me consider conquering England. That^^^ Not so much lol.

First of all it'd take more than a bunch of Canterbury lambs to fuck with the manor and secondly I've been listening to your fuckin' accent lately since Josh is fighting Joe Parker, fuckin' hell, thats just a plain fuckin' pedophile accent, its creepy! 

Taking the mickey out of the manor sounding like that, you must be off your tits!  If Joseph Parkers camp is anything to go by you fuckin' kiwis look and sound like a bunch of tree jumpers!  Cept Parker himself and he's part Samoan so he don't count :lol:

5 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Watching/listening-to the current England test series in New Zealand, I have become adept at the accents,

For guess they say ''giss''.

Stairs becomes ''stays''.

They sound so fuckin'...I dunno, creepy, twitchy, like they've been nabbed during Operation Yewtree and are being interviewed under police caution :lol:

11 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

They sound so fuckin'...I dunno, creepy, twitchy, like they've been nabbed during Operation Yewtree and are being interviewed under police caution :lol:

Ben Stokes was born in Christchurch. He is a Geordie-Kiwi. 

PS

Welly really he is a Kiwi-Cumbrian-Geordie as he relocated to Cumbria and his parents would drive him here when he was just progressing through the Durham Academy. Now he lives in Durham though. I am saying Geordie instead of Mackem but I'm not sure who he supports footballing wise - such things are defined by such narrow margins. 

Edited by DieselDaisy

33 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Neither of them could box their way out of a cardboard box. 

Pricey got knocked the fuck out :lol:

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

When I went to the boxing the rave music was far too loud. I couldn't hear myself think. 

You fuckin’ old git :lol: