Summer 2016 North American Tour Announcement - 'Not In This Lifetime" - Dates and Venues Announced!

3 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

is someone going to explain to me all these seating info... are rock concerts in US really made that way that you SIT in the fan pit... I mean whaaat????

You don't need to sit in the pit - I think the row and seat numbers on the pit tickets are just a way to keep track of the number of tickets sold. I had U2 GA tickets for a few shows last year and those tickets were the same way, but it was all standing room if you had GA.

4 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

is someone going to explain to me all these seating info... are rock concerts in US really made that way that you SIT in the fan pit... I mean whaaat????

No one will be sitting.  Chairs will be there, but no one will be using them. 

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

No one will be sitting.  Chairs will be there, but no one will be using them. 

That's probably not true. I had pit for gnr in Camden in 2011. I believe the tickets were numbered like that but it's just an open area for standing. No seats. 

1 hour ago, scooby845 said:

The seat Pit is just for inventory and internal files or something like it, at least that's what Ticketmaster is saying. The PIT ticket is standing

• Like 1

Anyone have any idea how many rows there are to each floor section? Got seats in section B row 32 and section 140 row 2 (50 yard line) for the Cincy show  and trying to get an idea which will be the better seats before I start distirubuting tickets to everyone else going with me. 

skydome is going to be a disaster, a big chunk of concrete doesnt make for great accoustics, 5000 people will have good seats the remaining 50000 will be need binoculars and probably will hear the crowd more so than the band

3 hours ago, buckler57 said:

Anyone have any idea how many rows there are to each floor section? Got seats in section B row 32 and section 140 row 2 (50 yard line) for the Cincy show  and trying to get an idea which will be the better seats before I start distirubuting tickets to everyone else going with me. 

Wait until the craziness of the initial onsale dies down later in the day tomorrow or maybe saturday, and unless the show sells out completely (that is a huge stadium), they will probably bring back the "select your own seat" map... just go on there and zoom in on your sections and you can see exactly where each seat and row is...

• Like 1

Anyone getting standard tickets to the Chicago show? Seems odd that none are available.

Update: I just got floor tickets but it took many browsers and a lot of refreshing.

Edited by Jodb
Update Status

31 minutes ago, Jodb said:

Anyone getting standard tickets to the Chicago show? Seems odd that none are available.

Update: I just got floor tickets but it took many browsers and a lot of refreshing.

Looks like only $250 tix are available. All other price points sold out.