07/12/16 - Pittsburgh, PA - Heinz Field

downzy

2 minutes ago, GibsonLP said:

Maybe Izzy held out insisting they include Steven and then Steven didn't got his chance and didn't wait for Izzy. Or maybe this is all just speculation and it wasn't true. Izzy doesn't seem like the type who would be pissy with Steven so I call bullshit

Maybe he's just not happy with the negotiation and the issue with him being grumpy towards Steven is because it isn't being shared? I'm just spitballing but ya never know, izzy seems upset that they won't include him full time or pay him what he feels he's worth, maybe he's taken issue with the fact that Steven doesn't care how many shows or what he gets paid just that he's involved?!

idk.. The whole thing doesn't make sense

• Like 1

Just now, Billsfan said:

izzy seems upset that they won't include him full time or pay him what he feels he's worth, maybe he's taken issue with the fact that Steven doesn't care how many shows or what he gets paid just that he's involved?!

Yes this is what I've always thought to be the reason he's holding up. Steven just doesn't care. He's happy even to be playing two freaking song, as long as he gets to rock with them on stage. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Billsfan said:

Maybe he's just not happy with the negotiation and the issue with him being grumpy towards Steven is because it isn't being shared? I'm just spitballing but ya never know, izzy seems upset that they won't include him full time or pay him what he feels he's worth, maybe he's taken issue with the fact that Steven doesn't care how many shows or what he gets paid just that he's involved?!

Adler seems like he could be a bit much after a while, Izzy being annoyed with him at that very moment doesn't really mean he has a problem with him.

1 minute ago, Billsfan said:

Yeah agree. If the low figures quoted were true I can understand he might be pissed, but now I'm thinking maybe the figure was so low because they only wanted him doing two songs per show like Steven did, and only occasional shows. In which case maybe he's pissed because he thought he would be all in / whole show like Axl / Slash / Duff and they won't let him

Just now, GibsonLP said:

Yeah agree. If the low figures quoted were true I can understand he might be pissed, but now I'm thinking maybe the figure was so low because they only wanted him doing two songs per show like Steven did, and only occasional shows. In which case maybe he's pissed because he thought he would be all in / whole show like Axl / Slash / Duff and they won't let him

that is my understanding, they just wanted him to do guest spots like Steven rather than rejoin the band.

• Like 1

It's 4:10am here :lol: Not done any work all night as I accidentally tuned into Ty's periscope earlier on and couldn't turn it off, just incase Izzy made an appearance <_<

Guns are sounding tight, makes me feel nostalgic for Vegas but at least I have the UK tour to look forward to next year hopefully.

Many thanks to Ty for the stream :thumbsup: He had over 10000 viewers at one point lol

You do realise that people associated with the band DEFINITELY read this forum and now they're just going to keep going with The Seeker as an in joke because they probably think it's hilarious how pissed we all get with it. Lets make a rule. Never mention The Seeker again and it'll stop being funny for them!

• Like 4