07/12/16 - Pittsburgh, PA - Heinz Field

downzy

1 minute ago, cheesecake said:

She saw "Izzy" talking to Duff and at the same time saw Steven, and everyone else, except Axl. And smoking gun had already asked her to identify Fortus / Dizzy / Izzy and she did correctly. So....:shrugs: IDK. Could be true Izzy was there, could be her imagination.

Links, anyone? Luckily it died during KOHD. 

Or it could have been made up...? Or just a mistaken person that may or may not have even been with the posse?

You know what, I'll be positive for ya, maybe it was izzy and he was there to finalize a deal for some shows later on the tour?! 

Hard to tell but it doesn't appear that he's having anything to do with this just yet..

1 minute ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

For fuck's sake, I rather hear The Seeker 3 times in a row than fn' KOHD. They could use that time to play 2 GNR songs and pretty much their entire catalog is better than that song.

Well, we got Nightrain to make up for that torture. Now this is RNR! :headbang:

I wouldn't mind it if they didn't do like 4 solos.

• Like 1

Maybe Izzy held out insisting they include Steven and then Steven didn't got his chance and didn't wait for Izzy. Or maybe this is all just speculation and it wasn't true. Izzy doesn't seem like the type who would be pissy with Steven so I call bullshit

If Steven and Izzy are at the same show and appear on the same show it'll lead to people expecting/wanting the full reunion which might not be a realistic possibility with Izzy being kinda flaky and Adler being kinda cracky. Staggering them and not using them every show makes sense if that's what they're doing.

Edited by Modano09
  • Like 1