Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

4 hours ago, liqddynamite said:

Exactly.  I search ebay every day for GNR lithos, this is the first Madrid to hit any of the worldwide ebay sites, including ebay.es.  Its one of the best designs from the entire tour and the rarity goes without saying.  I talked to a few people who went to that show on the nighttrain forums, and they all said no one they knew got a litho because 50e was considered way too high for a poster in Spain, so its quite possible not many were sold in the first place.  So yeah its really expensive, but all things considered, it might be worth it to someone.  I've seen collectors spend crazy money on things they can't put on the wall and enjoy every day.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F162717469332

only $1800

9 minutes ago, AxlIsGod. said:

DMhqx9-UMAAKbKN.jpg

I love this one! 

I'm really struggling to see how this has any relevance whatsoever to Guns N' Roses.  So we take a bunch of illuminati and masonic imagery, and then add the world's smallest GNR bullet logo, replace a couple other minor elements with 2 guns and rosses, and we have a GNR poster?  On top of that, shouldn't it say "Washington DC" down the side, not just "Washington?"

Edited by liqddynamite
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Dacatzass said:

Any word from those who went to the DC show how they handled the lithographs with the rest of the merch? Did they limit the lithos to one per person and was there a seperate line to get them?

I went straight for the rail in the pit so I didn't see what the stands were like before the show, but I saw multiple people who came to the pit later on that had several lithos each. I went to one of the stands after the show was over and was able to buy 2 (I just asked for 2 straight away, didn't see if I could get more). It looked like there were probably another 3 or 4 left after that. There was no separate line though.

I had two different friends attending last night and asked both to get me one. They were both able to.  Reading the above, I'm starting to think that maybe there is a very small (those that follow this forum, etc) that are so crazy about them!  Or they are fibbing on the numbers, which I don't think is the case.

so, based on ending up with two, I've got one for trade! I'd love to get one of the Rocky-Philly ones, but wide open for others!

I kind of figured it was going to only be a major market policy of strict enforcement for the lithos. In areas where people have less expendable cash I'm sure they would he happy to have someone horde them and buy 10 rather then take the chance of getting stuck with 10 at the end of the night.

I bought the same exact floor seats at the NC show that I did for one of the MSG shows and they cost me half price down south. I think the band has a pretty good idea about how much the average fan in each city is willing and able to shell out.