Rumour : Not In This Lifetime DVD in works!

I just hope that whatever show they release they'll add a bonus feature showing Adler at the Cincinnati show. I know he's probably going to play with them a lot more now but it's expected by a lot of fans and we had no idea that night so I think the surprise factor would make a great bonus feature...or just release the whole show :)

Edited by Albertr212

They record all their shows, so any one of them could be on the DVD.

My Advice would be to release a DVD with Steven and Izzy on it.

It would be cool to have a DVD but seriously they should at least release some new songs. 

12 minutes ago, cremefraiche said:

Bullshit. They film all their gigs. Why on earth would Detroit be the ONE gig they want to release on dvd? Tour has barely begun. Leaked footage doesn't mean shit at this point in terms of an imminent live release. 

I though you would be happy. I am. Peace!

It would be great if they did. All this new pro shot footage keeps coming out from the troubadour gig, and we keep getting clips from Detroit so, something HAS to be in the works. 

It would be beyond awesome if a DVD came out, but like anything else with this band, I'll believe it when I see it

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, vicson said:

I though you would be happy. I am. Peace!

Not unhappy, just don't believe it. I reckon someone just saw all this footage and decided to create a rumor that there is a DVD coming for clickbait or something. Something AlternativeNation would do, see something un-announced or unofficial and claim there's a rumour about it! 

It's very easy for modern media, or 'journalists', to see something unexplainable and chuck the word 'rumour' in to an article and away we go.

No one 'heard a rumour' especially not some nobody youtuber -  they simply saw the pro-shot footage and decided to put 2 and 2 together and guess that somewhere someone could have actually been told a rumour, and then pretend they were the person who heard the rumour. Oh and for proof? Here's a video that's weeks and weeks old. 

Wherever that footage is from, it's a really rough edit :lol: But yea, as has been stated, they film all their shows. I'm pretty sure they'll release a DVD/Bluray at some point, but I doubt it will be from just one show, or if it is, probably one of the ones with Adler. More like a 'best of' DVD from the tour.

7 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

Why would they bother making a DVD? Unless Steven Adler plays on every song nobody's going to buy it. 

:rolleyes:

If they make a DVD (does anyone still buy DVDs?), I pray they keep the audience shots to a minimum. I want to watch the band, not some douchebag whose daddy paid $1500 so he could sit up front and drunkenly pump his fist in the air to songs he doesn't know.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Crazyman said:

Just like how no one would go to any of the shows unless Adler drummed on two songs? :lol:

I'm pretty sure the only reason people bought tickets was the hope that Adler would be there and everyone left disappointed when he didn't. 

2 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

I'm pretty sure the only reason people bought tickets was the hope that Adler would be there and everyone left disappointed when he didn't. 

Why does hating on Adler give you such a raging boner?

1 minute ago, gnfnr2k said:

If they do a tour DVD they should wait until the tour is over and pick the best version of each song and use that instead of just picking one random show

I was just going to say something like this.. Or at least don't pick the first show of the tour.. Guns N' Roses shows grow get better as they go.. The intro jams and all that shit get better once they work them out.  Detroit was a good show but I would never go with the first one.. One with the best performance of every song would be a good way to go too. Especially when you take Axl's voice into consideration. Would also love to see a couple of the Steven performances on there as well.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

I don't respect him and think his importance in 2016 is greatly exaggerated. 

You don't have to respect him, but I can tell you he got a huge pop in Cincinnati and it seems similar occurred in Nashville.   

• Like 1