South America tour Officially announced

5 minutes ago, maynard said:

Facebook and media in general

That's weird. All I've seen all day on my Facebook and Twitter feeds is stuff about GnR. They were even trending on Twitter when they announcement was made.

Also, the shows have been in the news on basically every paper/website I know. Not sure what else you've expected...

• Like 2

Beleza pensando em ir aos Shows em Santiago e Argentina.

Quem sabe alugar um carro e ir dirigindo de Santiago a Buenos Aires.

http://www.revistaviajar.com.br/artigos/551/uma-jornada-de-carro-pelos-andes

http://planejoviajar.com.br/26-fotos-incriveis-da-viagem-entre-mendoza-e-santiago-a-24-e-a-mais-curiosa/

Claro que estarei no Maraca pra finalizar a experiencia Ha !

Edited by KIKOZ3

2 hours ago, Babooshka said:

Why are they so big in SA anyway?

They where one of the first big acts to tour SA back in 92 plus their hits SCOM, Patience, WTTJ, etc were in heavy rotation on all radios across the continent among other stuff!! They where HUGE!!!

Cant wait!!

28 minutes ago, lucasnesposito said:

It seems that there are three more dates to be announced.

There is a big gap of days between Chile date and first Argentina date and from that one to the first Brazilian date, so Im suspecting they will add more shows in between.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Babooshka said:

Why are they so big in SA anyway?

For Brazil its just because the lack of major acts during the first time they came here... Everyone that toured Brazil around that period has become legends among some fanbases and the general public, GUNS N' ROSES had songs featured on soap operas and most of the popular stuff going on TV at the time. 
There are loads of bands that play club gigs in most parts of the world that still comes here to this day and have a 20k audience, its insane. 

Something similar happened to THE DEAD DAISIES during their 2015 tour in Cuba, they felt like gods over there, theres even a little documentary:

Edited by default_

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

There is a big gap of days between Chile date and first Argentina date and from that one to the first Brazilian date, so Im suspecting they will add more shows in between.

Yes. Maybe add date in Uruguay . A second here in Buenos Aires , and a show more in SP , Brazil.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, scooby845 said:

Is it just me or does anyone else get the feeling that Guns N' Roses is the most popular and craved and longed for band in South America? 

They are and always have been.