Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

10 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

you're so sweet :) how are things going?

I don't think so it would be good for him, the last one only lived up to 22 years, they don't have a long life expectancy, so well I wish all the best for him, He is seeing GNR next year, so I hope things go fine for him until then. 

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I don't know if anyone else follows Ashba on Twitter or IG... (I do- don't ask why. Maybe I'm #demented). But he posted a little video of himself pouring jäger on a salad and then shoving it in his mouth with his hand. The harder he tries to be badass, the more ridiculous he looks...

Well he is DJ Ashba after all

4 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I don't know if anyone else follows Ashba on Twitter or IG... (I do- don't ask why. Maybe I'm #demented). But he posted a little video of himself pouring jäger on a salad and then shoving it in his mouth with his hand. The harder he tries to be badass, the more ridiculous he looks...

Now that's a video id like to see :P 

You know, now that we have the reunion I'm slowly realizing how in denial I was about how bad DJ was in Guns. I love GNR and I really got into the band with that last lineup in like 08. Those shows I saw were great but I was always posting on here how DJ wasnot that bad and shit. Having Slash back really makes me realize, that yes he fucking was.

Axl, man, what the fuck were you thinking? Can you imagine him writing Guns tunes? I don't hate the guy, hes nice and likes what he does. He is a huge tool, though, and he was just such an awful, awful fit for Guns N Roses

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

You know, now that we have the reunion I'm slowly realizing how in denial I was about how bad DJ was in Guns. I love GNR and I really got into the band with that last lineup in like 08. Those shows I saw were great but I was always posting on here how DJ wasnot that bad and shit. Having Slash back really makes me realize, that yes he fucking was.

Axl, man, what the fuck were you thinking? Can you imagine him writing Guns tunes? I don't hate the guy, hes nice and likes what he does. He is a huge tool, though, and he was just such an awful, awful fit for Guns N Roses

He tries to hard to be a rock star, it just comes off really bad.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

100% agreement with everything you said here. Just not a good fit. He's much better suited to playing dress up with Nikki Sixx and pretending they're rock n roll zombies or whatever the hell they are trying to do.

This video just makes me angry that he was actually in GnR.

Just now, Fitha_whiskey said:

100% agreement with everything you said here. Just not a good fit. He's much better suited to playing dress up with Nikki Sixx and pretending they're rock n roll zombies or whatever the hell they are trying to do.

This video just makes me angry that he was actually in GnR.

Remember when he thought he was cool because he yelled at an old lady?