SerenityScorp

Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

47 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I’m midly freaking out so I had to come here and double check. So Getty Images took Stradlins lovely pic from their plattform. You know which one. He in hat, shirt down his shoulders and, you know, hands down there. :drool:

So, was this Izzy who made them do that? I know pics get taken off the net, but usually not from Getty Image sites, right? If it was him, it’s my fault and the fact we discussed his lovely circumcizzy here. I’m sorry Izzy :( - but not sorry :shrugs:. Why do you care about that shit anyway? It’s been sitting in this world, printed or online for over 30 years. It’s not very rock n roll of you, darlin’! :P

Well anyway, discuss? What do you think. Why is it gone?

If it was him he hates me and that makes me sad. :( 

I'm not even sorry, Stradlin! Take the photo all you want, I've seen the circumcizzy Izzyconda and that's all that matters :max: It's not like I can't unseen it now, it's gonna be stuck in my head forever :lol:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I’m midly freaking out so I had to come here and double check. So Getty Images took Stradlins lovely pic from their plattform. You know which one. He in hat, shirt down his shoulders and, you know, hands down there. :drool:

So, was this Izzy who made them do that? I know pics get taken off the net, but usually not from Getty Image sites, right? If it was him, it’s my fault and the fact we discussed his lovely circumcizzy here. I’m sorry Izzy :( - but not sorry :shrugs:. Why do you care about that shit anyway? It’s been sitting in this world, printed or online for over 30 years. It’s not very rock n roll of you, darlin’! :P

Well anyway, discuss? What do you think. Why is it gone?

If it was him he hates me and that makes me sad. :( 

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think it was Izzy who removed it. While it is Izzy in the photo, it’s technically not his property. It’s Marc Canter’s. And since it’s on Gettyimages, I’m pretty sure Marc sold it to Gettyimages (if Gettyimages works the same as other image hosting sites that’re similar to it) or at least has partial ownership to it. If anything, it was Marc that took it down or the site itself. 

Plus if izzy did have a problem with what you said and was able to do something regarding it, he would’ve done something long ago. So don’t beat yourself up over it :)

edit: I still see a finger that’s curled. Nothing else lol

Edited by mugiwaraya
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

I'm not even sorry, Stradlin! Take the photo all you want, I've seen the circumcizzy Izzyconda and that's all that matters :max: It's not like I can't unseen it now, it's gonna be stuck in my head forever :lol:

Haha, thanks for having my back! :heart: You’re right. It’s forever stuck in my head, too. And on the internet? I mean there’s websites and tumblr... that pick is still up there.

1 hour ago, mugiwaraya said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think it was Izzy who removed it. While it is Izzy in the photo, it’s technically not his property. It’s Marc Canter’s. And since it’s on Gettyimages, I’m pretty sure Marc sold it to Gettyimages (if Gettyimages works the same as other image hosting sites that’re similar to it) or at least has partial ownership to it. If anything, it was Marc that took it down or the site itself. 

Plus if izzy did have a problem with what you said and was able to do something regarding it, he would’ve done something long ago. So don’t beat yourself up over it :)

edit: I still see a finger that’s curled. Nothing else lol

I thought about that, too. It was Marc Canter who took the pic and I wonder why he would? Did Izzy ask him to? Would Marc do as Izzy says? Am I more paranoid than my idol himself? :lol:

Thanks for answering back even though you only see finger. A circumcised finger but hey, whatever! :awesomeface:

Just checked, all Canter pics are gone. Those with the snake on the sofa as well as the spaghetti ones are gone.

30 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Just checked, all Canter pics are gone. Those with the snake on the sofa as well as the spaghetti ones are gone.

Which ones with the snake and spaghetti?

17 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Do you mean Jack Lue photos @Tori72

p03hj6zt.jpg

Oh true, those. Thought it was Canters.

You know the other shooting when they’re all on this black sofa and Axl has Slash’s snake. (That sounds so wrong :lol:).

• Like 1

Taking things down seems to be recurring theme these days... I don't know if any of you have followed this:  

Here's  Izzy & Slash  (not yet taken down) 

tumblr_pabvg9YpxR1uiy4gro1_1280.jpg

Damn those eyes...  They should be illegal. 

16 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Oh true, those. Thought it was Canters.

You know the other shooting when they’re all on this black sofa and Axl has Slash’s snake. (That sounds so wrong :lol:).

Yeah, I know the photos. 

Canters pics are still on Gettyimages. Jack doesn’t seem to have any at all on there.

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yeah, I know the photos. 

Canters pics are still on Gettyimages. Jack doesn’t seem to have any at all on there.

But I know that circumcizzy pic was from Marc Canter. So his pics got taken down, too. At least some.

11 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Taking things down seems to be recurring theme these days... I don't know if any of you have followed this:  

Here's  Izzy & Slash  (not yet taken down) 

tumblr_pabvg9YpxR1uiy4gro1_1280.jpg

Damn those eyes...  They should be illegal. 

:wub:

• Like 2

Just now, Tori72 said:

But I know that circumcizzy pic was from Marc Canter. So his pics got taken down, too. At least some.

This?

Izzy-print-by-Jack-Lue-available-link-to

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

This?

Izzy-print-by-Jack-Lue-available-link-to

Yes :wub:

But why did I think it was Canter? I’m sure it said Canter in the picture information over at Getty’s. Weird.

39 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Yes :wub:

But why did I think it was Canter? I’m sure it said Canter in the picture information over at Getty’s. Weird.

Probably because he used a lot of Jack’s photos for his book. 

What else of Marc’s is missing? 

Jack doesn’t seem to have any of his on that site and he has millions of photos, not just GnR. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Probably because he used a lot of Jack’s photos for his book. 

What else of Marc’s is missing? 

Jack doesn’t seem to have any of his on that site and he has millions of photos, not just GnR. 

I noticed only the snake-sofa shooting, the spaghetti shooting and Circumcizzy. The shooting when Circumcizzy happened also had the other guys and I didn’t see them so I guess all that is missing.

37 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I noticed only the snake-sofa shooting, the spaghetti shooting and Circumcizzy. The shooting when Circumcizzy happened also had the other guys and I didn’t see them so I guess all that is missing.

It appears to just be Jack Lue photos then. Maybe he moved them himself? 

I hope so. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Pocket Pool - Izzy :lol:

What does that mean?

Found the snake pic... Izzy pics -thread (page 16)  

tumblr_on3un1cq5z1w7qzyfo1_1280.jpg

What's that thing on the bottom of Izzy's boot? 

Edited by Fourteenbeers

1 hour ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Found the snake pic... Izzy pics -thread (page 16)  

tumblr_on3un1cq5z1w7qzyfo1_1280.jpg

What's that thing on the bottom of Izzy's boot? 

he had a hole in the sole of the shoe

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Another one from that photo session. :D

Image may contain: 4 people, people sitting

Steven is now wearing Slash's hat...it's fun to compare all the pics. Slight differences!

Old, good.drunks days... ❤️