GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

I suppose you refer to the submarine ? 

24 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who celebrate it!
Hope you have a great and peaceful time with your family.

We do not have that holidays here and today it is a black day for Argentina ....

1f614.png

I suppose you refer to the submarine tragic news?

I am so sad for the people and their relatives and friends. I have a very good friend who is from Mar del Plata. 

3 hours ago, dgnr said:

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you american women of this thread! Anyway I just come across this Meegan's insta post where she talks a bit about what they're gonna eat on Thanksgiving, reveals that Turkey is Slash's favourite meal, etc. She says she's gonna make a Birthday Cake, so I can only assume that Axl is coming to Slash's and they're gonna celebrate Chinese Democracy birthday together :smiley-confused2: It has to be that, right? :P 

That's a cute post of Meegan. Idk, it made me smile. 

• Like 2

Happy thanksgiving American WT members!

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who celebrate it!
Hope you have a great and peaceful time with your family.

We do not have that holidays here and today it is a black day for Argentina ....

1f614.png

Sincere condolences killuridols 😔 just read about this on the news, those poor people and their families. 

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

That's a cute post of Meegan. Idk, it made me smile. 

I love the cat posts :wub: she put a video of the cats on her Instagram story the other day which made me laugh...they were sat huddled together like a gang watching a butterfly on the other side of the window.

39 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

@killuridols i've just read about the submarine, so sad for you and your country. I read there was an explosive noise a few days ago and they've only just confirmed that, is that true?

Thank you and thanks for the help your country has given us :unsure:

An international organization with base in Vienna (Austria) that works detecting nuclear tests, quakes and other sounds from Earth/Ocean, informed Argentina that the were was a noise in the area where the submarine went missing, a few hours after the last known communication from the submarine. They say it is equivalent with an explosion. So.... put 2 and 2 together and you get disaster....

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

An international organization with base in Vienna (Austria) that works detecting nuclear tests, quakes and other sounds from Earth/Ocean, informed Argentina that the were was a noise in the area where the submarine went missing, a few hours after the last known communication from the submarine. They say it is equivalent with an explosion. So.... put 2 and 2 together and you get disaster....

Sorry to hear about that @killuridols

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, killuridols said:

Im so sorry :hug:

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

I don't really care. I'm not freaked out by women's health stuff. 

I didn't know you are male.

The gender icon was not working when you started posting, I guess.

Why are you here anyways? lol

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 1

On 11/20/2017 at 11:36 AM, Politania said:

I really dont know. I dont understand the quote with black heart.. hoping someone here will explain it 😆

Im so happy that you will go on concert soon 😃😃😃😃

I think she is depressed too.  Kinda seems to be reaching for help or maybe she's just dramatic. Did you get your tickets for the show? I decided to go to Saturday and Wednesdays shows. I really need to stop already. Hope to hear from you soon.

• Like 1

On November 23, 2017 at 6:25 AM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yeah, I just don't think Axl playing a guitar or whatever for a couple of minutes during a song during whatever era of his live performances is a bad thing :shrugs:

In fact, I wish he would play the guitar nowadays (even electric) or jump up onto the drum kit...

No, No, No it's just wrong! He can't snake dance & play an instrument at the same time. No, No, No!

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

The little one from Meegan, I think her name in Instagram is Poodle is in the concert tonight, put an Instastory the word HOT and is Axl singing.....

Yeah, it's not the first time. I remember that something like that happened last year too. And in Chicago (I think) she was with one of those devices where you can hear Axl talking in the intern mic, listening to it in the middle of the show, and her sister was making fun of her cause she said something like 'I like to hear Axl's jokes. He's so funny' :P She's a teenager, she has a band, she sings and has a beautiful voice - I think this love for Axl is cute :) 

--------------

Gracias @BorderlineCrazy and @Georgina Arriaga :heart:

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Ubukitty said:

I think she is depressed too.  Kinda seems to be reaching for help or maybe she's just dramatic. Did you get your tickets for the show? I decided to go to Saturday and Wednesdays shows. I really need to stop already. Hope to hear from you soon.

Yes I got my ticket to Chorzów :headbang: and booked hotel already. let me know how was the show :hug:

I reallyd dunno what to think of her..:blink:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dgnr said:

Yeah, it's not the first time. I remember that something like that happened last year too. And in Chicago (I think) she was with one of those devices where you can hear Axl talking in the intern mic, listening to it in the middle of the show, and her sister was making fun of her cause she said something like 'I like to hear Axl's jokes. He's so funny' :P She's a teenager, she has a band, she sings and has a beautiful voice - I think this love for Axl is cute :) 

Happy Belated Birthday, litte one! Hope you had a great time :headbang:

That story about Scarlett is really cute and I didnt know bout it :o

15 hours ago, Ubukitty said:

I think she is depressed too.  Kinda seems to be reaching for help or maybe she's just dramatic.

I dont know. Everything's so misterious.

Also, the brother of this guy Cassidy who died recently posted on her Facebook very nice and warm words to her and asked her for personal contact.

I am a bit surprised (dont know why) of how many people from the business is connected to Erin and how much they interact with her.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Happy Belated Birthday, litte one! Hope you had a great time :headbang:

That story about Scarlett is really cute and I didnt know bout it :o

I dont know. Everything's so misterious.

Also, the brother of this guy Cassidy who died recently posted on her Facebook very nice and warm words to her and asked her for personal contact.

I am a bit surprised (dont know why) of how many people from the business is connected to Erin and how much they interact with her.

I'm guessing that's because of the Everly Brothers connection?  They were pretty famous in their day.

Happy birthday @dgnr !! :hahafyou:

Edited by MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle