GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Is it official that Vanessa is pregnant? I have not heard but at the same time, I dont keep up with the freak circus anymore so thats why Im asking.... if its true, then I don't think she will be willing to keep touring for at least 2 years.

Yes, she made a post on her instagram a couple days ago about it. She is on the third trimester and still on the road, her bump is small but she must feel tired nevertheless, no? :nervous: And it's a boy! Uncle Axl must be happy :hug: Not sure about the touring, I remember they took Natalia to some NuGNR tour when she was still an infant. Her dad took care of her and they have all the nannies to help them out :shrugs:

6 hours ago, Hejanne said:

I have no idea :P

She didn't know about the plans for AC/DC (or didn't wanted to tell). Told that Axl was practicing his voice 8 hours a day, and that ebayers was a part of the reason Axl don't get out. 

Thank you. 

Why he is practicing? For AC/DC? It's the only thing that makes sense

11 minutes ago, tifalucis said:

Y’know when I’m all crazy fangirling and reading everything about Take That, 

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Yes, she made a post on her instagram a couple days ago about it. She is on the third trimester and still on the road, her bump is small but she must feel tired nevertheless, no? :nervous: And it's a boy! Uncle Axl must be happy :hug: Not sure about the touring, I remember they took Natalia to some NuGNR tour when she was still an infant. Her dad took care of her and they have all the nannies to help them out :shrugs:

Oh dear, first trimester. Time for constant coma. Terrible exhausted at that time... Who was Vanessa again? :rofl-lol:

EDIT: Stupid me. :facepalm: THIRD Trimester. Anyway, also tiring. :lol: When is her due date, did she tell?

Edited by Tori72
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Oh, ok! I'll go check :ph34r:

Yeah, I remember Vanessa with those milking machines or whatever they are called... but how old is Natalia now? 4 years old? Isn't it time that she starts going to school or are they going to homeschool her?

Not sure that kind of lifestyle is okay for children when they should have more a sense of a stable home and have a more normal routine, so they can start making friends :shrugs:

4 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

giphy.gif

Oh dear, first trimester. Time for constant coma. Terrible exhausted at that time... Who was Vanessa again? :rofl-lol:

:rofl-lol:

I think @tifalucis is WAY younger than most of us here but still.... TAKE THAT are fuckin' old for her too, so I don't know why she likes dinosaurs from Pop and Rock :lol:

P.S.: Vanessa is Beta's daughter... and she said third trimester not first, so I guess that's like 7 months pregnant? :question:

Edited by killuridols
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Where did you get that pic from? :suspicious:

That's Hejanne, lol :ph34r:

You're breaking my cover :nervous:

1 hour ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Thank you. 

Why he is practicing? For AC/DC? It's the only thing that makes sense

I don't know. To make sure he doesn't loses his voice?

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Hejanne said:

I don't know. To make sure he doesn't loses his voice?

Obviously this!! Seeing him close up on stage, you can see he's making a lot of effort, and he couldn't keep this up, no way, 3.5 hours shows (even without the breaks it is a lot!) for weeks without rehearsing.

Aww, Axl :wub: But just as much: aww, Slash :wub: Aww, Duff :wub:

From an Axl fangirl I've now become an Axl-Slash-Duff-nutter :heart:

• Like 4

I am kind of sad that this leg of the tour is finishing and Axl is going to his cave, from where he will probably not emerge before November, and Slash and Duff will go to their whatever side projects. :( I will miss them all (except Frank :lol:)

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, killuridols said:

:rofl-lol:

I think @tifalucis is WAY younger than most of us here but still.... TAKE THAT are fuckin' old for her too, so I don't know why she likes dinosaurs from Pop and Rock :lol:

P.S.: Vanessa is Beta's daughter... and she said third trimester not first, so I guess that's like 7 months pregnant? :question:

Oh why. Their music since 2006 is good. The 90s ones...I cringe, like really hard :lol:

Bunch of good looking guys too, even though they're like old enough to be my dad lol

at least they still release new materials unlike a certain rock band we all know and love

Sorry guys, I think I'm a bit salty for the lack of new material and the fact that I'm not sure I can come when they finally come to Jakarta!!!! This is not fair!!!!!

Edited by tifalucis

5 hours ago, tifalucis said:

Oh why. Their music since 2006 is good. The 90s ones...I cringe, like really hard :lol:

Bunch of good looking guys too, even though they're like old enough to be my dad lol

at least they still release new materials unlike a certain rock band we all know and love

Lol I dont know why I had the impression that they were no longer together!

Is Robbie Williams with them too? :blink:

Yes, you are right about releasing new music. That's what an artist should do but right now GN'R is a tribute band of themselves.

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Lol I dont know why I had the impression that they were no longer together!

Is Robbie Williams with them too? :blink:

Yes, you are right about releasing new music. That's what an artist should do but right now GN'R is a tribute band of themselves.

I suppose artistically they still have different musical visions for a new gnr album and if its true Axl like s artists like Björl than goodnight new gnr album :facepalm:

I dont want to hear anything similar to Björk under the gnr name.

At this point I dont believe it anymore to get new songs of the current line up. more likey Duff does something with Slash or Izzy. but axl? besides Axl/dc I dont see anything coming from him I would want to hear in regards of new music.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Natty said:

I suppose artistically they still have different musical visions for a new gnr album and if its true Axl like s artists like Björl than goodnight new gnr album :facepalm:

I dont want to hear anything similar to Björk under the gnr name.

At this point I dont believe it anymore to get new songs of the current line up. more likey Duff does something with Slash or Izzy. but axl? besides Axl/dc I dont see anything coming from him I would want to hear in regards of new music.

Lol but Björk is old music!!! :lol:

What's going on here?

If he was to do an album with sound similar to Björk, that would be odd as fuck. One because, like I said, Björk was trendy in the mid-late 90s!!! She is 52 years old now and I dont think she's back with anything trendy or different :shrugs: so in that case, it would be the same failure as CD, an album released 10 years later with music that was 10 years old or more than what waa trendy in 2008 :facepalm:

Anyway, I'm not sure that just because he likes an artist he will make an album following that artist music. I know he tried to be Trent Reznor in the past and he failed miserably so I hope he learned the lesson.

At this point, Axl is too old and his voice is too fucked up to try to come up with something crazy innovative that wouldn't be a novelty anyway. The wisest thing would be to keep it simple and raw, and write music that he can later sing live, if he's planning to keep touring for more years. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Lol but Björk is old music!!! :lol:

What's going on here?

If he was to do an album with sound similar to Björk, that would be odd as fuck. One because, like I said, Björk was trendy in the mid-late 90s!!! She is 52 years old now and I dont think she's back with anything trendy or different :shrugs: so in that case, it would be the same failure as CD, an album released 10 years later with music that was 10 years old or more than what waa trendy in 2008 :facepalm:

Anyway, I'm not sure that just because he likes an artist he will make an album following that artist music. I know he tried to be Trent Reznor in the past and he failed miserably so I hope he learned the lesson.

At this point, Axl is too old and his voice is too fucked up to try to come up with something crazy innovative that wouldn't be a novelty anyway. The wisest thing would be to keep it simple and raw, and write music that he can later sing live, if he's planning to keep touring for more years. 

Wise yes. but we he do it? I have strong doubts.

1 minute ago, Natty said:

Wise yes. but we he do it? I have strong doubts.

Well.... That's up to him and the risks he wants to take.

Maybe that's why he's not releasing what he's got in the vault... because he finally realized that people don't care for that music. That there are other artists out there who can make that type of music and not sound forced like his CD.