GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Well they’re little cunts aren’t they, wouldn’t surprise me if they find a way to wipe gifs too :P

They really are, Mofo i can kind of understand, he/she really thinks they are doing the right thing. Wanker has leaked stuff, belittled TB and lies his arse off 24/7. He's the bigger cunt IMO

• Like 1

Just now, janrichmond said:

They really are, Mofo i can kind of understand, he/she really thinks they are doing the right thing. Wanker has leaked stuff, belittled TB and lies his arse off 24/7. He's the bigger cunt IMO

And he pretends he’s English - fuck off, we don’t want him associated with us :lol:

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, ACDC8 said:

LMAO. So... are YOU a doctor? Cleary not, as a doctor would never associate aging with such lame excuse :crazy:  

And "time to look at yourself"? :blink: Who you think you are? LMAO You don't know about us or about the way we look, or how we take care of yourselves. Double :crazy::crazy: 

And "it is time to eat"? Triple :crazy::crazy::crazy: 

Take care of yourself sis! :heart: Mental health is important, VERY important. 

I'm a person who doesn't have problem with people's weight sexuality all these taboos. Yeah axl is not the sexy guy used to be back to 80s-90s.. Are you sure that he doesn't advise doctors about his health?? Or he doesn't take some medicines that cause this?? 

17 minutes ago, Lio said:

Aww, the women's thread. A 1000 pages and still proving how a bunch of women together can quickly become intolerable. What a lot of mean bitching in these past few pages!

Axl should look sexy, Axl should do this, Axl should do that, I can still fit in the same clothes as when I was 16, I'm 40, but people still think I'm late 20s. Please, LOL.

You know what? Axl's 57. He should just do what he wants to do. He's earned that right. You have the right not to look at him because you obviously don't like what you see and looks are VERRRRY important to you! Go watch some model magazine instead of being a bully. Yes, I know, several people here think it's okay to bully because when you're famous, that gives other people the right to say mean stuff, and Axl won't read it anyway. Thing is, it usually isn't enough to just bully Axl, before you know it, you have people insinuating other posters have mental problems? Really? Despicable.

Ugh.

Exactly.... 

On October 2, 2019 at 1:03 PM, MaskingApathy said:

What? Where do they talk about this?

Mostly a joke (about Axl and Guns eating sex workers left over gravy) but its not completely outside the realms of possibility. I was trying to gather some quotes, apology for slow reply.

In the early Guns days theres lots of references to strippers being financial supporters of the band - Slash says something along the lines of "they were sympathetic to our needs" or something similar about the arrangement. And theres also lots of mentions about the band surviving on gravy and fries from a take out joint (maybe Dennys?) that was bought for them by strippers, Vicky, maybe Raz?. So I put that together and figure that in some cases the gravy and fries were shared and maybe the strippers had first go? But yeah, just a goof.

• Like 1

Dropkick Murphys for idea of the stage & crowd in daylight; Gn'R playing Coma, Disturbed playing Ten Thousand Fists.  Enjoy!

Also, a high point as mentioned in the concert thread, Axl's band introduction ended with him joking about being done, or did he forget something? and then saying, "Ladies and gentlemen, my good friend Slash."  :axl::slash2:

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0704.jpg

IMG_0727.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just read the last couple of pages, and I was about to respond to some of the replies... But nah... I won't waste my time, I have better things to do. 

Some of you do not agree with whatever I wrote here? GOOD FOR YOU. I never asked you to agree! You can have your POV, and I can have mine. For the record, in the beginning, I was pretty much joking around, until some people decided to tell others that it is time to look at ourselves (!) I've been following this band for the past 20 something years, I LOVE THEM, but different than others, I'm not an ass kisser. I care about health way beyond looks. But why others (including myself) can't talk about looks? Oh right... there are SOOOO MANY other things to talk about in the GnR world... Ah a new album! Ah, a new interview! Wohoo, a new videoclip! Oh yeah for sure, same tour for the past 3 years and toy trucks as merch!  What a "cool" topic, "wohoo".

Oh, yeah, "for sure", let's kiss Axl's ass - Nope, I'm not one of you (thank God).

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

10 hours ago, ACDC8 said:

Oh right... there are SOOOO MANY other things to talk about in the GnR world... Ah a new album! Ah, a new interview! Wohoo, a new videoclip! Oh yeah for sure, same tour for the past 3 years and toy trucks as merch!  What a "cool" topic, "wohoo".

NAILED IT!! :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

8 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Axl could try snorting doughnuts like Duff instead of just eating them:

:rofl-lol: what the fuck is that??

loooooooool... When you snort food, does it go to your brain or to your belly? :lol:

• GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, Politania said:

this GIF is SO COOL :headbang: and Izzy is like "I don't give a damn" :lol:. lovely

Those three are just too cool for this kinda shit, man! :lol:

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Axl could try snorting doughnuts like Duff instead of just eating them:

11a43772c528dcec7345a106d031a63268b9bc3b

There’s my helpful advice for if he is reading. 

Yuck! What’s that? :facepalm: