gunsguy

09/23/17 - Rio de Janeiro, BR - Rock In Rio Festival

1 minute ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

People are usually too dramatic. The show hasn't been a trainwreck as far as the band is concerned. Axl had one rough song performance, and the mix was off. Big deal. It's a rock show.

1 minute ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

People are usually too dramatic. The show hasn't been a trainwreck as far as the band is concerned. Axl had one rough song performance, and the mix was off. Big deal. It's a rock show.

Exactly...there's gonna be great, good and shit moments !! That's rock!

Just now, BorderlineCrazy said:

So good to see Slash killing it on Estranged. This will help me erase that terrible memory of having to watch Axl allow Bumblefoot and DJ Ashba play this masterpiece.

Show 'em Slash! :headbang:

Bumblefoot played it pretty damn well, I think.

• GNFNR 1

2 minutes ago, Bailey96 said:

can't wait for axl's yellow jacket to make an appearance tonight lol. 

I thought thats how hey should have started the show and slash and duff making fun of it then axl ripps it off then go right into song

Axl would sound much nicer on some of these verses singing in a lower register, the mickey just makes it sound unintentionally hilarious

I just looked at the Who's setlist and while they usually play "The Seeker" second, tonight it was replaced by a song called "Substitute." Finally getting that duet we've waited for with bated breath the past five years.

Just now, fernomenoyde said:

Absolutely, loved Better

Dude, be totally honest with yourself. That was the single worst version of Better that has ever been played. Ever. It wasn't just bad or not good, it was atrocious.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, prez said:

I just looked at the Who's setlist and while they usually play "The Seeker" second, tonight it was replaced by a song called "Substitute." Finally getting that duet we've waited for with bated breath the past five years.

They substituted it with "Substitute".

Edited by Tyler Drama

1 minute ago, IncitingChaos said:

That Mickey hit too hard on the second half unfortunately 

Yeah, for a second i thought a miracle could happen. But well, atleast the band is sounding much better now. Slash is killing the song (in a good way)

I'm not hearing any of the Slash is awesome. His timing is very off and him adding all these random notes to the original melody line isn't working. It sounds messy, as if he can't keep up with himself. Oh yeah, and Mickey.

• Like 1