Your view, right now

SoulMonster

2 hours ago, Dazey said:

Are those the sole remnants of your local church after a successful Friday night arson attack? :lol: 

Haha. Oh, I 'd wish. 

It's actually a really good local museum showing how the Nidaros Cathedral has developed over the centuries and how we maintain it. That cathedral is also my favorite church in the world. Normally I don't care for churches, naturally, they are annoying testaments to human stupidity and make too much noise on Sundays, and I don't mind them slowly decaying away because the christians haven't got the good sense to maintain them properly, but this cathedral is a national treasure, and it should be, and is maintained over the national budget. Both cathedral and museum is well worth a visit. I visit the cathedral now and then, to contemplate the folly of men. 

35 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I will try it tomorrow. 

Do you live in SLC? I go there yearly cause I have a doc there....and then my mom takes a short train ride from CO to meet me there and then we head back to CO for some more family time. Killing 2 birds with one stone...I like SLC though. It's a very real possibility that I may retire there. How do you like it?? :)

15 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Do you live in SLC? I go there yearly cause I have a doc there....and then my mom takes a short train ride from CO to meet me there and then we head back to CO for some more family time. Killing 2 birds with one stone...I like SLC though. It's a very real possibility that I may retire there. How do you like it?? :)

No, only visiting as part of my job. Only been there on a short trip before. Came in late at night and stayed at a hotel as taken out of The Shining, had a meeting, ate at a good Mexican and left in the late afternoon. Tomorrow I will fly in for a meeting for just a few hours and then leave again. But I asked if we could have a car meeting this time, just driving around and talking, so I get to see some more this time. So I look forward to that.

Hope to come back in the summer and look for fossils :) Seems like a nice city, though, with beautiful surroundings. It really makes a poignant point about the vastness of USA, you have this city in the middle of nowhere, really. You can drive to SanFran in 10 hours (or was it 14) and to Reno in 2 (or was it more), but really it is just an oasis in nothingness.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dazey said:

Yet it’s totally okay to fuck your sister. :shrugs: 

Sorry, what?!? :lol:  But yeah, remember my mate telling me that yonks back, he was walking in some public park or something, slipped and fell down a little hilly thing, swore like a trooper as you would and it weren't taken well.  But back to the sister fucking for a moment, what on earth are you talking about?

Edited by Len Cnut

37 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Sorry, what?!? :lol:  But yeah, remember my mate telling me that yonks back, he was walking in some public park or something, slipped and fell down a little hilly thing, swore like a trooper as you would and it weren't taken well.  But back to the sister fucking for a moment, what on earth are you talking about?

Well it's Utah innit. Mormons and all that. It's like Kashmir but whiter. :lol:

• Haha 1