Guns N' Roses-Saskatoon,Canada 03/26/1993 *NEW THREAD*

12 hours ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

Seeing shows like these really make you wonder why on earth the band hasn't released this show, or other from the S&B Tour, officially? 

What is wrong with showing how great your band was in their prime?

Perhaps because it would "promote" old lineups instead of the current one? Only explanation that would make sense to me. Now that Slash and Duff are back I see the chances as a lot higher that stuff like this will be released. Was pretty much hopeless from 1997-2015

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

Ok, i've just recieved my third strike because of the uploading of Nice Boys. YouTube says i'm going to loose my channel in seven days so i made a letter to International Federation of the Phonographic Industry... i don't know what is going to happen with my channel so i'm really sad. 

• Sad 3

1 minute ago, fernomenoyde said:

Ok, i've just recieved my third strike because of the uploading of Nice Boys. YouTube says i'm going to loose my channel in seven days so i made a letter to International Federation of the Phonographic Industry... i don't know what is going to happen with my channel so i'm really sad. 

Who made the claim??

• Like 1

Just now, fernomenoyde said:

Can someone tell me why they keep yanking this shit down? Is it coming from the band? Why this specific show and no others?

30 minutes ago, fernomenoyde said:

If your channel goes away I'm going to be really sad too. I really love and appreciate the work you've done over the last couple years with the concert videos.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

If your channel goes away I'm going to be really sad too. I really love and appreciate the work you've done over the last couple years with the concert videos.

I'm trying to recover an old channel i had to upload all the videos there and tell people to suscribe. Once is ready i will need your help my friends

• Like 3

On 5/14/2018 at 9:40 PM, TheSeeker said:

I have an idea

Fernando - you can make this right

Yes, you Fernando - and you alone

Upload the Saskatoon show to the official Guns N' Roses YouTube channel. Make people happy and preserve your band's history.

Do it because you care.

You do care, don't you?

We are waiting.

Hey Fernando - thanks for nothing!

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, fernomenoyde said:

I'm trying to recover an old channel i had to upload all the videos there and tell people to suscribe. Once is ready i will need your help my friends

Send me a link to your old channel once you get it up and running and I'll refer my subscribers to your channel. I'm not hugely popular but most of my subscribers are Guns fans. I do videos that are similar to what you do, it must suck having all your hard work deleted like that. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Send me a link to your old channel once you get it up and running and I'll refer my subscribers to your channel. I'm not hugely popular but most of my subscribers are Guns fans. I do videos that are similar to what you do, it must suck having all your hard work deleted like that. 

Thank you so much!!! My actual channel (if nothing changes) is going to be deleted in 7 days, so i'll be uploading videos and trying to send my people to the new channel too. Thanks in advance for your help, i'm going to need it! :wacko:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fernomenoyde said:

International Federation of the Phonographic Industry

1 hour ago, Gibbo said:

International Federation of the Phonographic this time

Who the fuck is that?? I'm so pissed off by this and I haven't put anywhere near the time or enegery into this as you guys have. 

14 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Who the fuck is that?? I'm so pissed off by this and I haven't put anywhere near the time or enegery into this as you guys have. 

I really don't know but if the forum can help us send the suscribers (fellow gunners) to the new channels that would be awsome, thanks in advance!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

I find it hard to believe that that organization, or even GNRs record label, would own the rights to proshots from a tour. Wtf is that

Is it possible it's the UziSuicide person impersonating the actual International Federation of the Phonographic Industry under a new YouTube name?

• Like 2

I noticed that the Philadelphia August 4, 1988 pro-shot DVD was banned from DIME today as a result of an IFPI complaint. The Philadelphia 88 DVD has been floating around the torrent scene for nearly 15 years! WTF is going on??

A torrent has been banned from DIME.

Torrent: 621829
Title: Guns N' Roses - 1988-08-04 Philadelphia Spectrum - Philadelphia, PA [Lost And Found] (DVD-5) PRO-SHOT
Uploaded by: estebanf
Banned by: DIME Administrator

Reason
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DMCA notice by IFPI on behalf of the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry (“IFPI”) and the record companies it represents.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take care!

• Confused 1

This article says you can easily trick IFPI into filing DMCA claims by posting the links to material you want taken down and claiming they're something else:

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20140924/18042528632/revealed-how-to-get-ifpi-to-issue-bogus-dmca-takedowns-just-about-anything-with-no-questions-asked-no-review.shtml

So it's possible as retaliation for the past week, the UziSuicide person has been posting links to GNR as "RIHANNA - BRAND NEW SONG HIGH QUALITY" on pirate sites and IFPI sees that and automatically files a takedown

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I don’t know why it keeps getting banned In yet ritz 87, Oklahoma and Chicago 92, and noblesville and St. Louis 91 are still on YouTube. I know if it was the band with the copyright claims, it would be likely say Guns N’ Roses on the claim or Universal Music Group if it was the record company and the claims haven’t been from them. I have never even heard of the people who made the claims either. This is annoying as hell. 

Edited by Bailey96
  • Like 1