JimMorrison4

**FAKE** GNR 2019 Leak? Found on Youtube

Posted (edited)

I don't have a good enough handle on Axl's vocals to know if that's authentic or a really good impersonation.  I'm sure there's a number of people out there that can emulate the sound of his voice and I'm sure some are fans.  With creativity, I'm sure some fans have made some convincing "GN'R  fan songs".  A type of fan-art.  If you will

Edited by Caught_in_a_Coma
  • Thanks 1

No idea what this is, but most def an excellent impression if fake... 

Not very interesting-sounding, whether it's fake or legit..

You know how you can tell it isn't Axl? It sounds like UYI Axl. He doesn't sound like that on record anymore. Even CD which was recorded ages ago, he doesn't put that nasally wail to his voice anymore. He didn't on Angel Down either. Or the Looney Tunes song. 

I'd say it has some of the higher pitched characteristics in the midtones while his UYI voice was pure gravel. I'm still willing to believe this might be him. And I actually like the melody. Someone better rip this from YT just in case. 😂🎶

Posted (edited)

If Ozzy hadn't got drunk and drugged so much, he would have sounded like that. 

Edited by nikothebellic

The account has a few other uploads, and at least one of them is a song by Stephen Chesney/Chad Atkins, I think the title was "Vehicular Blues" or something similar.

Actually, here's a link:

Just now, TimeToDieee said:

The account has a few other uploads, and at least one of them is a song by Stephen Chesney/Chad Atkins, I think the title was "Vehicular Blues" or something similar.

Actually, here's a link:

Okay, didn't look any further. After a few minutes of doubt: same guy, so it's a (convincing) fake. 😭

Oh yeah I didn't click on his name. He's got several videos of him singing like Axl. Sounds just like him 

The thing that impresses me the most, is that this guys sound like GnR overall...I could believe any of those are good GnR songs. 

Damn. My heart was racing thinking for a second it was real, now I’m just depressed. 

The life of a GNR fan.

• Like 1

Bummer.

It's clear that whomever is uploading to that channel would like us to think it's a genuine leak, but apparently it's not. 

4 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Bummer.

It's clear that whomever is uploading to that channel would like us to think it's a genuine leak, but apparently it's not. 

The guy uploaded leave me alone with axl and Izzy sounds legit maybe the other uploads are take but this is look for a 41 second clip on his channel

Yeah Stephen and Chad had posted that before. They do a really good job and they're both really nice guys.

10 hours ago, billy rose bailey said:

The guy uploaded leave me alone with axl and Izzy sounds legit maybe the other uploads are take but this is look for a 41 second clip on his channel

Lol, no. 

14 hours ago, janrichmond said:

This is the guy, he used to post here.

Thanks for finding that Jan. We'll go ahead and close this :)

• Like 1