Most passionate performance of any song from within the last 5 years

Guest Gunns

Guest Gunns

I know this was posted in a thread recently, but this motherfucker deserves its own thread and would assist in reminding some of the people here, what Axl was capable of just 5 years ago.

Nightrain 2009 Tokyo performance

Not wanting to draw comparisons to the rockfuel release or bring it up again, but cmon guys, listen to the effort Axl is putting in here, he is giving it all 200% and this is towards the end of the fucking set

Nightrain

Listen at 0:51 onwards to hear Axl unleashing the devil

Guest Gunns

and this is towards the end of the fucking set

And about an hour after the average show would have ended.

You can tell he put a lot more effort into this than his usual performances these days.

Agreed, its not even just his voice, he just gave more of a fuck back then and it showed with how he moved on stage and the whole performance aspect itself.

They should try playing it again 1 step down from the original, sounds great imo

Yup, definitely, said this before, it really sounds so much more beautiful and haunting.

That 2006 nightrain with Izzy was what really turned it around for me with new GNR -- just killer! Honestly couldn't ask for more.

I hope Axl isn't hooked on some kind of like anti-anxiety drugs or pain meds or some shit like every famous person seems to be..... I just wonder why he looks so bloated now and hides behind his glasses (not meant to offend you Axl if you read this! :D, I love ya my man!). He should get on Duff's fitness regime :D. I know I was inspired by it when I read his book.

Edited by Ant

and this is towards the end of the fucking set

And about an hour after the average show would have ended.

You can tell he put a lot more effort into this than his usual performances these days.

Agreed, its not even just his voice, he just gave more of a fuck back then and it showed with how he moved on stage and the whole performance aspect itself.

Back then? :awesomeface:

• Like 1

I know this was posted in a thread recently, but this motherfucker deserves its own thread and would assist in reminding some of the people here, what Axl was capable of just 5 years ago.

Nightrain 2009 Tokyo performance

Not wanting to draw comparisons to the rockfuel release or bring it up again, but cmon guys, listen to the effort Axl is putting in here, he is giving it all 200% and this is towards the end of the fucking set

Nightrain

Listen at 0:51 onwards to hear Axl unleashing the devil

Love it ...

That's why he fucked up is vocal cords.

We should be grateful to this man who screwed himself giving everything he got for his fans, over the years. And what do we do? We ask for more ... we are selfish ... we don't care about anything else, we just want more and more ....

Love's so strange ....

Edited by GUNNER PT
  • Like 1