Rumor: Some members may be out of the band?

well that explains who the other sausages were for

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Why the F would Slash want to get back with Axl (other than money).

Well for one, Perla his wife would tell him to do it. His kids would tell hime to do it. His peers (Tyler/Perry), (Mick/Keef), would tell him to do it. It's a small minority that honestly believes he is better off now, than when he was in Guns n' Roses. I've never understood this thinking.

Listening to his new album, it would make no sense going back to write and record shit like Better.

You would have to be an idiot, or desperate for some money if you join gnr at this point unless you helped build the damn band. Page and Plant love and protect zeppelin, Mick and Keef love and protect the stones, why do you all think that Slash, Duff, and Izzy don't care about or love gnr still? Yes time has passed, water has gone under the bridge, but none of them can escape guns n roses. They will have to address that issue for the rest of their lives. Why would you not want to fix it, if given the opprotunity? The only real way to move on in life, is to finally confront your past. You can't sweep shit under the rug, it just doesn't work that way, with anything, bands included. They all swept (Axl included) real Guns n' Roses under the rug back in 96', 97', and 98'. It's time to deal with it, if you ask me.

well that explains who the other sausages were for

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Why the F would Slash want to get back with Axl (other than money).

Well for one, Perla his wife would tell him to do it. His kids would tell hime to do it. His peers (Tyler/Perry), (Mick/Keef), would tell him to do it. It's a small minority that honestly believes he is better off now, than when he was in Guns n' Roses. I've never understood this thinking.

Listening to his new album, it would make no sense going back to write and record shit like Better.

Agreed. Songs like better would not fit. But with Slash and them back in the band, they wouldn't need the rockers anyways. What does CD lack? Rockers. That's what Slash and Duff would bring to the table anyways. What I was talking about was the epics, I do think Axl does have some good epics leftover. Slash can put an epic solo on Axl's epics, thats some of his best work. Does anyone here not think Slash would have made This I love, Maddy, Catcher, or Twat better? Because I firmly believe he would have.

Does anyone here not think Slash would have made This I love, Maddy, Catcher, or Twat better? Because I firmly believe he would have.

I'm not sure, because I love the solos on those songs, especially Bucket's for TWAT. I think he could have made Street of Dreams better, though, that song is dull.

Does anyone here not think Slash would have made This I love, Maddy, Catcher, or Twat better? Because I firmly believe he would have.

I'm not sure, because I love the solos on those songs, especially Bucket's for TWAT. I think he could have made Street of Dreams better, though, that song is dull.

I agree with you to a point. Bucket has very good, if not great feel, so yes every solo HE played on CD is pretty damn good. I also think Axl got the best out of Robin that was humanly possible. He never sounded better than he does on CD. But having said that, Slash's feel is STILL better than both Robin and Bucket. Why? Because that's what Slash does best, is "feel". So yes IMO given the opprotunity, I do believe that Slash would have made all of those songs "better". But by better I mean sound more like Guns n' Roses. Because better is a subjective term, nobody is really "better". But yes Slash would have made that album A, feel more like a guns album, and B, more cohesive. It would not of felt all over the place, like many complained. It would have sounded like Use Your Illusions part 3. Which IMO would have made that album sound "better."

@Shadow of the wave,

Let's assume a few of the CD leftovers are indeed epic on the NR and Estranged level, why would you not want to be a part of that? Even if your Slash, even if that means all you add to some songs are just the solos, if they are really great songs, then why not? Plus as long as Slash and the boys get a couple of songs they wrote on it, than what does it matter? It's not really much different than how the Illusions were written and recorded.

If they are ballads, like Atlas Shrugged, then a Slash solo would be a great addition no doubt. But what about tracks like Soul Monster or The General? Would Slash's riffs fit on those songs at all? Having not heard the music, we can't know for sure, but if they are anything like the rockers on CD it would sound like shit. But then again most of the rockers on CD already do.

• Like 1

I feel maddy would have more of a civil war feel to it, and I think scrapped could get a bit of a double talkin jive feel

I feel maddy would have more of a civil war feel to it, and I think scrapped could get a bit of a double talkin jive feel

And that would seemingly be what most artists would want to avoid