Rumor: Some members may be out of the band?

There is 0 teeth to this rumour

that is probably true...

but you have just as much credibility as OP. The 'reporter' tag you have is worthless. Might as well give it to OP as well. Therefore you shouldn't be debunking what stories do or do not have 'teeth' to them.

If you believe that I can't help you.

Dj with Sixx Am has enjoyed his promotion, Tommy back with The Replacements, Bumble solo, Richard and the daisies (but available), Dizzy taking time out, Frank gone?, Duff openly saying the time is right recently... sounds a lot like a gamble being taken. Axl ? Dexter ? yoohoo.

Edited by Route66

Axl hired some musicians to play shows, he didn't hire them to record an album

Unfortunately aspirations change, especially when you fail so hard releasing such a mundane album after working an absurd total of years on it.

All you Axlites can worship his "visionary artistry", but what good is it to a man that doesn't even have a vision anymore.

If he wants to move on just do a 00s album with Dj and Pitman. She'd some members go back into studio and make a Sixx Am type GNR record. Actually more pop glam rock is the next move.

Or release CD II and Remix and keep touring.

It's not rocket science by any means.

If the label won't do promo just let them release without. they could knock up you tube videos for a couple songs.

I don't see the problem in a visionary way.

Axl would never and has never done anything to fuck the GNR name. The legend lives on. I like CHIDEM as much as i love the early stuff.. even before appetite. I love playing guitar and writing and the early stuff is nice.. Axl is pretty fucking EPIC in general. I hope he's happy with his legacy. It will never die.

With all these unconfirmed rumors and us trying to make the big thing out of it, maybe Axl is just enjoying a little bit on his own, watching movies, reading, travelling with his girl etc...

On the other side, every member of new GnR said that there are many songs in the vault, leftovers from CD and some songs that need to be finished so maybe Axl is taking his time in the studio trying to finish them and put them out. And if he does, somehow, I dont know why, I think he wont promote it and go on tour

With all these unconfirmed rumors and us trying to make the big thing out of it, maybe Axl is just enjoying a little bit on his own, watching movies, reading, travelling with his girl etc...

On the other side, every member of new GnR said that there are many songs in the vault, leftovers from CD and some songs that need to be finished so maybe Axl is taking his time in the studio trying to finish them and put them out. And if he does, somehow, I dont know why, I think he wont promote it and go on tour

Isn't it fun to guess what the fuck is goin' on in Gn'R land? fuck real updates. Fuck what other bands do. Axl is not like the rest. If there is no updates, that means there is nothing we should know about.

6 years since Chinese was released, one album in 23 years, but it's quality, not quantity. Want a real update? fuck off you fucking hater. Setlist complaints? you fuckin' ignorant cunt. They change it up all the time to keep it interesting.

Also, being a new Guns fan thought me a lot. It makes me want to be a better man. Thought me about patience and that gingers have short temper and that housekeepers can do amazing shit for rock n' roll bands. It's not all just cleaning toilets and cooking farty shit. If you're really rich and sad, you can find a new mother if you really believe.

Thank you new Gn'R. I love you long time. Really long time. Very long time with just one album, but it's not just about what I'm getting. It's the vibe, the potential, the jokes.

• Like 2

Axl tries to keep them but... members come and go, life goes on, don't worry much.

Yes. Bumble is probably maybe still in the band. Fortus is session at heart. Tommy is fine, just don't drown. Who else? oh yeah. I really hope Dizzy is satisfied. He is the key to the Guns sound. Axl better be keepin' him happy or else.

Edited by Rovim

I like the current GNR lineup, but if we won't get any new music, i guess they can just leave... In the end, they are here for the paycheck, nothing else.

This is nothing but a nostalgic band, and GNR won't go anywhere if we don't see new music coming out.. Anyway, if we do see CD II, it will happen as always: 80% of the songs played live ar AFD/Lies/UYI and 20% of CDII... And remember: CDII would be CD leftovers and the musicians that recorded this songs are gone...

I guess the only way that could benefict us, the band and the not-so GNR fans would be a reunion.. It would be the last (still MUCH better than this bunch of mercenaries playing for money) ride and we all would be satisfied with it... As someone said before, I would go for Axl + Slash + Izzy + Gilby + Duff + Matt/Steven + Dizzy..

Poor me, but i still believe in Axl..

If he won't release anything with his world touring capable as hell band of 6 years when the hell will he release anything? BBF might just be the last 'showcase' guitarist he'll be able to have any sort of legitimate run at the mainstream with.

Nothing to prove regarding his contribution to the hallows of music but he chose to continue this band and claimed it wasn't just to fill arenas with the brand name.