Film Thread

ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

You've got mail. never seen it before.

I love that film, it's really sweet, i love romantic comedys :)

Stop baiting me. I'm busy.

Whaattt?!?! :lol: Contrary to what you might think scrotum-neck, everything ain't about you :P

Edited by sugaraylen

You've got mail. never seen it before.

I love that film, it's really sweet, i love romantic comedys :)

It was go for showing a bit of new York in a nice woody Allen way. everyone was so nice.

Lining up THX3118 or whatever by Georgie boy.

Id really like to go see the Conan remake, but the fact that it flopped pretty much makes up my mind about it.

Quite a lot of good movie flop though but yeah it's a remake a conan.

Bladerunner 2 is coming. Not sure if prequel or sequel. Harrison Ford mumbling in a wheelchair about being a replicant.

I don't see how a prequel would work as it would have to be set pretty close to the present day. Scott's track record has been pretty shit as of late but I doubt even he would be stupid enough to ruin the entire premise of the original by having Ford return in a sequel.

I'd say it's most likely going to be a completely different film but just set in the Blade Runner universe. Probably won't even have Blade Runner in the title.

'Tucker & Dale VS Evil' is the funniest film I have seen in a long, long time. Much better than all 'The Hangover'-crap.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1465522/

An absolute must see. The trailer is one spoilerfest though, you're warned.

I watched this movie because of this post. It was definitely awesome.

This is my favourite part, still cracks me up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWby6bSx7DI

Guest Len B'stard

Friend dragged me to the cinema last night on a whim, ended up watching this film thats like, a spin off from some TV show called The Inbetweeners. Was pleasantly suprised, it was really funny :)