Books/Reading Thread

axlrose15

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Stallone pisses all over Schwarzenegger.

Bruce Lee pisses over them both.

Just now, Dazey said:

I think I'm 10% gayer just for reading that. :lol:

Nothing gay about any of that. Shakespeare specifically contains such manly themes as heterosexual love, tragic death, conspiracy, murder, regal usurpation, war, Gothic and the macabre, etc.

5 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Wash your mouth out you horrible man!!!!! 

Easily!  Easily!  He had the more iconic roles, hes the better actor, wider range of characters, more internationally known as an actor, he can write, hes the fuckin' man.

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

Bruce Lee pisses over them both.

From a height so great that by the time it reaches ground level its spread out too far to even touch them. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Nothing gay about any of that. Shakespeare specifically contains such manly themes as heterosexual love, tragic death, conspiracy, murder, regal usurpation, war, Gothic and the macabre, etc.

20%. Keep it up and I'll be sucking cock by teatime. :lol:

• Like 1

who said Arnold can't write? he sure as hell can talk though:

- put that cookie down

- I'm a cop you idiot

- it's not a tumor

- get to ta choppa

- remember I said i'd kill you last? I lied

=> at the end of history, people will look back and appreciate what a friggin poet Arnold was.

it's getting close to Halloween so i am re-reading The Vampire Lestat. it's kinda pissing me off because i just recently re-read for the umpteenth time Interview With The Vampire and The Vampire Lestat makes Lestat into a totally different character. i know Lestat took off as the favorite but it still is annoying me, it didn't before. i think i'm getting more cynical as i get older...

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

Does anyone read, or liked to have read, choose your own adventure style books, such as the Fighting Fantasy series? You know: Turn to page 83 if you wish to fight the Goblin. Turn to page 151 if you wish to flee.

never even heard of these but they sound very cool! are they adult oriented or can children read them as well? because they sound like a great way to get kids to read :)

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose